Photo

Our Wedding Video

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Angel

Angel
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:05 PM

We got our wedding video back from Mike Cantarell. He did a wonderful job!!! We actually got it a couple days after the wedding but it was on a DVD. It was initially suppose to be 30 minutes long but because it was extremely windy outside there was only so much he could put on it so it's only 14 min. So he was nice enough to put it online for us.
    At the 4 min mark you can see me telling him I forgot his ring and the face he makes. It was kinda funny. We still laugh about it.
    Mike continues to call me Angela after continuely telling him it's Angel so the link says Angela. UGH!!!
    But anyway, ENJOY!!!!

Cancun Wedding Videos | Mayan Riviera Wedding Videographer | Mike Cantarell
    username: angel
    password: 030109

#2 KHarrod

KHarrod
    • 902 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:27 PM

Nice video, it was very windy. You looked beautiful and so happy thanks for sharing.

#3 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
      • 369 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:06 PM

You looked beautiful on your wedding day!! Thanks for sharing.

#4 Dana_C

Dana_C
        • 348 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Wow! You two looked so amazing!! Congrats and thanks for sharing Angel!

#5 Maya28

Maya28
          • 29 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

Beautiful Pics!!! Thanks for sharing!

#6 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:54 PM

Thanks for sharing Angel!! CONGRATS!! :) I cannot wait :)

#7 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:02 PM

oh gosh, that wind is outrageous! that is the single thing that worries me the most about the wedding. so funny that you have the moment you told him you forgot the ring and his reaction on video! priceless! i was also giggling the whole time listening to the minister's accent. hopefully that will be the thing that keeps me from crying and/or being nervous on my day.

seeing these videos just makes me want to get there already! congrats again ... you looked beautiful!

oh! editing because i wanted to ask if this is the video guy that's included in the package?

#8 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

Very nice! His face was too funny when you told him about the ring. And boy, that wind...it was like he had to keep you from blowing away when you went to give your bm your bouquet! You guys looked very happy though!

#9 Angel

Angel
                  • 2,635 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl
                    oh gosh, that wind is outrageous! that is the single thing that worries me the most about the wedding. so funny that you have the moment you told him you forgot the ring and his reaction on video! priceless! i was also giggling the whole time listening to the minister's accent. hopefully that will be the thing that keeps me from crying and/or being nervous on my day.

seeing these videos just makes me want to get there already! congrats again ... you looked beautiful!

oh! editing because i wanted to ask if this is the video guy that's included in the package?
                    Thank you everyone!!!
                    Yes, he is the guy that they sent out that was included in our package. But funny thing is when I was looking on his website and I clicked on photos it went to the same website as the photographer I hired. So I'm not sure if they work together or what. But he did an awesome job.

#10 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 4,853 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

Thank you for sharing. You looked beautiful!! All that wind, takes me back to my wedding, and kinda makes me giggle, that wind is damn crazy.
                      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users