Sign in to follow this  
PaulaV

Where can I find...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Angela I love those!
The plain font is what we (I, hee-hee) am looking for!

Amy, that's it, you rock!

I looked at so many invite sites last night until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore...
I know what you mean.. I must have bookmarked and looked at a zilion invite sites before I found Brittany. Someone had the same invites I ordered on their knottie bio.. that's how I found her. Any invites are going to cost you an arm and a leg for 165 of them!! Aren't destination weddings suppose to be smaller. lol j/k

The plain font is Copperplate Light. The cursive font is Beau Rivage which I don't love (I love Carpenter) but it's easy to read and keeps the feel simple. Carpenter was difficult to read on some words.

Word of advice.. keep track of the ones you really love.. where you saw the photo and how much.. nothing worse than looking for days/weeks and then trying to find something you didn't save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
This site ahs something similar

Woven Fiber Paper
Thanks Amy!
My FI didn't like the woven paper as much as I did...
so we won't be using it for invitations, but I will try to use it for something else :)

I found this burlap paper from the Family History Store (listed above) a few days ago and was excited to see it mentioned here too! I am going to use it for a 2'' belly band around our invitation, and then tie either rafia or satin ribbon (1/2'') around the center for a more elegant touch to our somewhat-casual printed invitations.