Photo

ease of negotiating wedding pkg - Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach Resort?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 niki2rude

niki2rude
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:53 PM

i am wondering how easy it will be to negotiate or make changes to the wedding package we decide on at the Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach Resort. There are a few things we would like to alter/change.
    Can those of you who have dealt or are currently dealing with this resort please give me some feedback regarding your experiences with this.
    I hope they are at least a little flexible :)
    thanks
    ~~Getting hitched November 5th, 2009~~
    Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach Resort
    Mayan Riviera, Mexico

http://tickers.Ticke....f381/event.png

#2 BethBride1

BethBride1
    • 106 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 1, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by niki2rude
    i am wondering how easy it will be to negotiate or make changes to the wedding package we decide on at the Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach Resort. There are a few things we would like to alter/change.
    Can those of you who have dealt or are currently dealing with this resort please give me some feedback regarding your experiences with this.
    I hope they are at least a little flexible :)
    thanks

I am negotiating with the Barcelo Palace right now. We wanted to change a few things as well. I'll know more tomorrow & let you know.

#3 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
    • 280 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:20 PM

I've heard that the packages are pretty much non-negotiable but I will keep my fingers crossed for you because I am planning a May 2010 wedding there. I am going on a site visit this May so if you have any questions in the future PM and I can ask them when I go. Congrats and good luck planning!

#4 Maegan606

Maegan606
      • 115 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:57 AM

What exactly are you trying to negotiate? Prices?
        ~Maegan

#5 niki2rude

niki2rude
        • 12 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:10 PM

Thanks for the feedback

Bethbride, did you get any updates?

MexicoBeachBride2010, can you please keep me posted as to what you find out when you come back from your trip there in may? any info on that would be great.

Maegan606, i am wondering if we can get the price per person dropped a bit for the ocean scents package, and would like to see what else we can manage to negotiate in the package in case we want to remove something and add something else, so i hope they can be flexible with some things at least
          ~~Getting hitched November 5th, 2009~~
          Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach Resort
          Mayan Riviera, Mexico

http://tickers.Ticke....f381/event.png

#6 BethBride1

BethBride1
          • 106 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 1, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:57 PM

I really don't have any updates...I've hit kind of a standstill. They were getting back to us quickly in the beginning & now.....not so much.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users