Rehersal Dinner-where?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mayanbride78

• 60 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:55 AM

I know it's been discussed but what are your ideas on doing a rehersal dinner? Can it be a casual meeting-informal at an AI restaurant or a meeting at cocktail hour? I really don't know what the protocol is on this.
    D & C
    Dreams 2009

#2 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:33 AM

yup - you can do whatever you want! Dreams is pretty expensive in my opinion (for being AI) - $39 a head for a private dinner...we are doing something outside of the resort because I'm finding better deals elsewhere...although we are going super casual since we are inviting everyone (about 75 people to our rehearsal dinner)

#3 marisolhernandez

• 38 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:52 PM

We're having ours outside the resort too. We were between Boca Bento and Epoca, but in the end went with Boca Bento. We liked the menu better, but they both had good reviews. We are doing it all sight unseen...

#4 KLila

• Banned
        • 79 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:00 PM

I too am going to use Boca Bento, they had a great price and based off reviews on this site it sounds amazing.

I also heard the food was really good.

Are they good to work with?

#5 pvbride2009

• 15 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:19 AM

Hi Marisol-
            the restaurant Ay Caramba is a great place, it has great panoramic views. I have had dinner there and the food is excellent..i little pricey but you may be able to get a fixed rate or buffet style menu.. the view is totally worth it!

Good Luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users