Sign in to follow this  
*Heather*

My Experience with [photog named removed]

as a future bride, i'd sure as heck want to see the unprofessional comments that my photographer was saying to a client. stop reading the review if you don't want to see it. sheesh.

Wow.. I can't believe I just saw this thread now. Wow. She's a crazy insane woman. I feel very sorry for her. And the mole is just as pathetic.

On the other hand, Morgan what a wonderful generous thing for you to do for Heather. You totally rawk. I also had no idea you had had a bad experience with the crazy insane woman. Glad that you were able to get that out in the open as well.

LMAO did I read that right? Someone on a wedding review site basically asked you not to post unfavorable reviews of someone she is hiring?

That's beyond stupid. I think something is in the kool-aid wink.gif

Wow, Morgan, you're a really awesome person. I mean, obviously you are, you gave away a free Dreams trip, but helping this psycho out even though she's crazy? You win bride of the year!

By the way, is the girl who responded to you on weddingwire our snitch?

Anyone know how to see who this Tonya on weddingwire is? I wouldn't be surprised if her account was created today. It's obviously fake.

Oh my.

Tonya, Michelle, Kristie, etc. ... if you're reading this ... GET A LIFE! Grow up, get over it, and move on. Seriously. Think about it, do you really have nothing better to do? Do you know how this makes you look to everyone "watching" this drama unfold? Let me tell you, it isn't flattering. Do everyone, especially yourself, a favor and let it go!

Oh my.

Tonya, Michelle, Kristie, etc. ... if you're reading this ... GET A LIFE! Grow up, get over it, and move on. Seriously. Think about it, do you really have nothing better to do? Do you know how this makes you look to everyone "watching" this drama unfold? Let me tell you, it isn't flattering. Do everyone, especially yourself, a favor and let it go!

I haven't gotten to read the last two pages, but OMG! Heather Im just glad you got alittle of your money back. And this is on its way to being over for you. Also, we know who the mole is and needs to get a life...That is CRAZY!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
she got someone to write this in my wedding wire guestbook

as a bride who is also planning a wedding away from home I have seen your review after researching Kristie to be my photographer and would appreciate if you have a problem with this vendor to keep the conversation off of this site as I do not care to read about whatever picky problems you are fighting about. Please keep in mind this is a site for reviews not arguements. If you do not like her than stop interacting with her. You have already used her services and whatever you are fighting about can't be fixed so please keep this clean for the sake of other brides. Thank you.
What is the point of a review? Obviously I don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Anyone know how to see who this Tonya on weddingwire is? I wouldn't be surprised if her account was created today. It's obviously fake.
who cares who tonya is...she obviously doesn't get the concept behind reviews.

Quote:
re·view (r-vy)
v. re·viewed, re·view·ing, re·views
v.tr.
1. To look over, study, or examine again.
2. To consider retrospectively; look back on.
3. To examine with an eye to criticism or correction: reviewed the research findings.