Sign in to follow this  
gkashmira

What did you feed your vendors?

Ok this is who we have:

Maye - I think I should feed her she'll be there for a long time!

Photographer: 6pm - 10pm (4 hours) - should I feed him?

Videographer: (Marci & Enrique from BVP) flat rate for the night...

DJ: 7:30pm - 11pm (but he'll be there early to set-up for mic and sound system...)

so who do I feed? Most of them are hired through Maye so I guess I could just ask her. But here's the thing - our full dinner comes out to about $60 a plate after tax and service... if I paid for everyone and their assistants that's 6 to 7 people and an extra $360-$420!

can you order them a pizza? seriously, its not like they can actually sit for a meal they should be working right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
can you order them a pizza? seriously, its not like they can actually sit for a meal they should be working right?
That is a brilliant idea! Can you order pizza in Cabo - I don't know... I will check!

You don't think people will be offended do you?

Kash,

Yes you can order pizza in Cabo.

they have a Dominos pizza:

Dominoâ€s Pizza

Featuring pizza, chicken and wings. Delivery in Cabo. Tuesday is 2x1. Centro Comercial Posada, Int. # 4. Daily 10am-10pm. Ph: 143-3999, 143-6232. L, D - $

or you can order a gormet(sp) pizza from a restaurat

I don't think they will be offended they will probably be thankful you are feeding them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREA14369 View Post
Kash,
Yes you can order pizza in Cabo.
they have a Dominos pizza:
Dominoâ€s Pizza
Featuring pizza, chicken and wings. Delivery in Cabo. Tuesday is 2x1. Centro Comercial Posada, Int. # 4. Daily 10am-10pm. Ph: 143-3999, 143-6232. L, D - $

or you can order a gormet(sp) pizza from a restaurat
Thanks Andrea!

I wonder if they will deliver to the Hilton since it's technically San Jose... hmmmm.... I will find out.

Now I just have to make sure the hotel will let in the food!

Kash - you should ask your vendors. I asked mine and they all declined. My photographer and DJ just asked that they be able to have drinks (non-alcoholoic - they both clarified which didn't matter to me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Thanks Andrea!

I wonder if they will deliver to the Hilton since it's technically San Jose... hmmmm.... I will find out.

Now I just have to make sure the hotel will let in the food!
Kash they also have a Dominos in San Jose:
Domino's Pizza
30-minute delivery within San Jose del Cabo. Tuesdays 2 x 1. Coral Baja, Km. 29.5 Transp. Hwy. Ph: 142-4033. Daily 10am-10pm. L, D, S - $

I don't think I'll feed any of my vendors unless I have food left from people not coming or something..

In fact my WC told me the music group we're hiring requested food and drinks and I told her I didn't accept that...

The hotel has special food suggestions for vendors, like a club sandwich and a burger or something, I think they charged about $20 bucks for it.. but I won't pay it.. I'm paying around $4k for them and they can't buy their own food??

At the end they accepted to work without food..

muscle.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREA14369 View Post
Kash they also have a Dominos in San Jose:
Domino's Pizza
30-minute delivery within San Jose del Cabo. Tuesdays 2 x 1. Coral Baja, Km. 29.5 Transp. Hwy. Ph: 142-4033. Daily 10am-10pm. L, D, S - $
You are a wealth of information! (especially about pizza!) Thank you!

Anny - No one has requested food yet so I'm actually hoping I don't need to feed anyone!