Sign in to follow this  
Bermuda Bride to Be

Dancing With The Stars...

I guess I'm in the minority. I'm ready to see Melissa go. I just adore Shawn. I'm hoping Ty goes this week.

I just realized I'll be away for the finals. That's sad, but I'd rather be getting married and honeymooning!

Kristy, we'll keep you up to date with the finale.

I can't wait for next week. I love watching the freestyle. I really want Melissa to win but I don't think Tony is a good choreographer. We'll see...

I know! Unfortuntely I am going to have to say Gilles will probably win. :-( I really want Melissa to but it seems Gilles might win. I was glad to see Ty go, I think he was ready to anyways.

Hey girls!

I'm a Melissa fan too!

I was scared she was going home last night. whew! She made it! =)

Although I really hope she takes it all, I have a feeling Gilles will win.

I think he's a great dancer too but there's something about Cheryl

that I don't like. Funny I don't know what it ishuh.gif

Well let's think positive & perhaps Melissa's "fan base" that Chuck was referring to will help her win it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthag View Post
but there's something about Cheryl
that I don't like. Funny I don't know what it ishuh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayla911 View Post
Samantha, I know I have the same feeling about Cheryl. Just something about her......
I think she's trampy...the way she dances anyway...maybe that's it!!! Their dances always seem borderline passionate & slutty!! IDK...just my opinion. Don't get me wrong though...Cheryl is a fantastic dancer - I just don't like her as much as the other girls.

So...I missed last night - who went?? Who was in the bottom 2??
I think Melissa's infamous "fan base" is going to keep her around - it may even get her the win! I really like her...but I would be happy if Gilles won too - they are both my favs.

Melissa and Ty ended up in the bottom two! Can you believe that (Melissa, I mean)?! Ty Murray was the one who got kicked off though, thank goodness! I'm a Melissa fan too!

Thanks for the update Gina!! I'm glad Ty is gone...as cute & awkward as he was!

All the Melissa fans better get off their asses & vote for her - I don't want her to go...I want her in the final 2 iwth Gilles!! (sorry to the Shawn fans!!)

So...what did everyone think of the final??

I thought Gille rocked the Paso face off (as if there would be any doubt!)...but I have to say that although Shawn has not been my fav all season I loved her freestyle!!! I think her's was the most entertaining. I'm sad to say that Melissa's was boring...I completely agree with the judges that it just didn't flow right...Gilles was good...just not as good as Shawn. I still think Melissa has a chance though - she has a huge fan base I would think (since just coming off the Bachelorette)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayla911 View Post
Samantha, I know I have the same feeling about Cheryl. Just something about her......
totally agree! There's something about Cheryl. I used to like her in the first couple of seasons but now I think she's too cocky or something. It's sad but I don't want Gilles to win because I don't like Cheryl.

Last night Melissa was so so boring. Her paso was boring and her freestyle was so disappointing. Gilles paso was the best and Shawn's freestyle was also my favorite. I hope Melissa's fans voted last night because she'll need all the the help she can get.