Photo

Another BDW Dallas happy hour?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:52 PM

The 4th works for me. I am not familiar with the frisco area so I don't have any suggestions on where to go
    12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
    40 GUESTS BOOKED!

#22 IndianBride

IndianBride
    • 176 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:40 PM

Glad I ran across this thread. Count me in. Live in Plano.

#23 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
      • 516 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:47 AM

Ladies, I was thinking about meeting at Dave and Busters in the StoneBriar Mall. THe bar area is nice and there is plenty of other options for those who may not want to just sit and talk. If you all let me know about how many people I can reserve and area for us so we don't have to find seating.

#24 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

Crud! I'm moving back to Dallas for a month before the wedding and hoped I could meet up with yall, but I'm not coming home till the 10th. Maybe after this one, we could set up another one in early May. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet all the other Dallas girls!

#25 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
          • 335 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:33 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by budgetjamaicabride
            Ladies, I was thinking about meeting at Dave and Busters in the StoneBriar Mall. THe bar area is nice and there is plenty of other options for those who may not want to just sit and talk. If you all let me know about how many people I can reserve and area for us so we don't have to find seating.
            Dave and Busters is a great place. You can add Jeremy and Sarah.

#26 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
            • 516 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:52 AM

I know it would be a sacrafice but I am SURE that many of us could manage to get together again in early may. :)

#27 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
              • 516 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:48 PM

Ok ladies and gents in north Texas. I am reserving an area for gathering on the 4th from about 4:30 on. There is a mystery dinner theatre event going on at seven. If you want to do that as well, tickets are 36.95 and you can call on your own to reserve that.

I will make a BDW sign so you can find me, but they will have our reservation so they know where we are. :) WHo is in?

#28 meli122

meli122
                • 269 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:19 PM

I will try very hard to be there. I work this saturday so if not this time then definitely next time.

#29 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
                  • 335 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:28 PM

Looks like I have an engagement session that has popped up for 5pm on the 4th. I don't know how long everyone is going to hang out, but I probably can't get to Frisco until 8 or so. I'll have to come out to the next one.

#30 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:23 PM

Have a great time! I'll try to make it to the next one. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users