Photo

Another BDW Dallas happy hour?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:41 AM

That sounds so fun! I missed out on the last one so I'm deffinately down. I'll keep checking back to see if what date you all want to meet up. I'm very flexible :)
    Can't wait to meet you all
    12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
    40 GUESTS BOOKED!

#12 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:56 PM

Hey everyone. I was just going to throw this out there. Ryan (DH) and I are going to Hyenas Comedy Club in Fort Worth this weekend. I got a bunch of free tickets. If anyone wants to join us let me know. If not that is fine too!

#13 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
      • 294 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:10 PM

Hey ladies!
        Did you set a date for happy hour yet? I am going out of town next week so the end of the month would be good for me too.

I live in Frisco as well.

#14 Kla.Kari

Kla.Kari
        • 101 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:56 AM

Depending on when, I might be able to go....
          Courtesy of Josh Brown Photography

Pigeon Island, St. Lucia
          April 11, 2009Simply Beautiful

#15 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
          • 516 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:34 PM

What does everyone think about April 4th? March is getting away from me and filling fast. I am fairly new to the area and up in McKinney. It seems many people are northeast of Dallas... shall we shoot for the Frisco area? Anyone want to suggest a place to gather?

#16 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
            • 294 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by budgetjamaicabride
              What does everyone think about April 4th? March is getting away from me and filling fast. I am fairly new to the area and up in McKinney. It seems many people are northeast of Dallas... shall we shoot for the Frisco area? Anyone want to suggest a place to gather?
              April 4th would work for me. Anywhere in Frisco would be fine, but we might want to consider Dallas or even Addison for more options depending on what everyone wanted to do.

Oh and welcome to the North Dallas area... I am semi new here as well, been living in TX about 3 years now so let me know if you have any questions about the area.

#17 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
              • 294 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                Hey everyone. I was just going to throw this out there. Ryan (DH) and I are going to Hyenas Comedy Club in Fort Worth this weekend. I got a bunch of free tickets. If anyone wants to join us let me know. If not that is fine too!
                Sounds like fun!! I am going out of town this weekend so I wouldn't be able to meet up but I hope you guys have a great time!

#18 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                • 687 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:35 AM

Bummer, I will be at my bachelorette party in New Orleans that weekend.
                  I'll have to catch up with you next time.
                  I live in Frisco and I can't believe how many of us there are!
                  Photography by Tamm's Photos
                  http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#19 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
                  • 516 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:47 AM

Oh... you will be missed but having a great time in NO! It is pretty exciting that there are so many of us to rely on each other. I just wish some of you were going to the same resort as I was so I could compare info. :) But I have Stessa to rely on.

#20 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
                    • 516 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:27 PM

Ok ladies, it looks like April 4th will work for most, but we need a location. Suggestions of a gathering location in the Frisco area?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users