FS - OOT extras

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:22 AM

I thought I would post an update!

**17 mugs left (I miscounted the first time- had way more then I posted!)

**Towels are gone (however, go check the christmas tree store and you might be able to find some!)

**First Aid kits are spoken for

**I have 12 bug wipes left

**all the coin purses and the bags have been spoken for

**The sticky pads are spoken for

**I still have 15 manicure sets left

#12 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
    • 319 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:57 PM

Hey happy gilmore I emailed you...still haven't rcvd the items yet its been 2 weeks

#13 BillysBride

BillysBride
      • 1,255 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:43 AM

Hey, how many of the mugs are silver? I really like them, but need something that wouldn't clash too terribly the rest of my stuff.
        Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
        http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#14 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
        • 712 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:31 PM

Megan you were supposed to be checking on shipping for the sticky pads for me. Have you found out yet? Also where did you purchase them? I may need to get some more.

#15 happygilmore

happygilmore
          • 576 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:57 AM

I still have them. I actually emailed you back on March 10 asking for your address so I could figure out shipping from Vermont and never heard back so I figured you weren't interested. If you are please let me know and I can figure out shipping.

Also, we bought them at Orientaltrading so if you need a bunch more you might be better off just getting them all from there.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
            Megan you were supposed to be checking on shipping for the sticky pads for me. Have you found out yet? Also where did you purchase them? I may need to get some more.

#16 happygilmore

happygilmore
            • 576 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:58 AM

I'd have to check to see how many silver I have. When I bought them from the Christmas Tree store I just took what I could get because the price was so good!!!

I'll let you know when I've counted them.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BillysBride
              Hey, how many of the mugs are silver? I really like them, but need something that wouldn't clash too terribly the rest of my stuff.

#17 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
              • 712 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Ok I just checked my gmail and it shows that I emailed you back with my address. Oh well must be a miscommunication. But thats ok I'll just get them from OTC bc I need like 40 and it may just be easier to get them there. I really do apologize for the mix up. I was really just waiting to hear back from you. TTFN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users