Vegas Bachlorette Party

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Costabride2009

• 33 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:18 PM

I was just informed we may be headed to Vegas for my bachlorette party. My girls are a small group, 3 - 4 of us and thought it might be fun to see if there are any girls who would want to team up for this event. I'll be married in August and I believe the party is to be scheduled for last weekend in June or second in July. Maybe another smaller group would want to join us and it would help save on the cost and increase the fun potential for all.

#2 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

You're going to have a great time!! I had mine in Vegas back in January. There are a TON of great deals out there on hotels right now for the time that you are looking to go.

There were maybe 6 or us but I do have friends in Vegas, so that sometimes increased depending on what we were doing. In some ways, it was easier when it was a smaller group though, as there are less opinions!!

I do STRONGLY suggest you get tickets to Stripper 101. It was really fun.

#3 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:06 PM

this thread has been moved to a better location.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 dursula

• 75 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:55 AM

Hooray! Vegas bachelorette! Mine's in April!

#5 www.storybyphoto.com

• 61 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:04 PM

Vegas is fun year-round, but it does get hot in the summer June, July, August.

Considering the time of year, you will want to make sure you have a hotel with a nice pool. Mandalay Bay is awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users