Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:04 AM

Attached Files

• Attached File  cups.jpg   138.75KB   17 downloads

Married! xo

#2402 bride6262

bride6262
    • 582 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

anyone interested Vistaprint is having a 5 cent sale!!!! if you dont get the emails let me know and i can forward it to you!

#2403 bethdadduzio

bethdadduzio
      • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Hi!!! I was wondering if you could please forward me the Vistaprint email. bethdadduzio@hotmail.com

Thank You!

#2404 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
        • 281 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hi Guys! Sorry I haven't written in so long.. if anybody is just starting out planning their DW now and is feeling silly buying OOT bag items and doing various wedding research a year+ from their wedding date- DONT BE. I'm so lucky I bought a ton of my oot stuff last year when it was "way too early" according to my fiance to be buying things because I simply do not have the TIME or more importantly THE MONEY right now.

Anyways! I have a question - did Vistaprint get wise to us? I tried going back into one of my 'free' items emails and it wouldn't load up. If anybody has one of these that still works for them can you send it to me? Thanks!

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
          ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#2405 mimiq

mimiq
          • 184 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

great idea!  do you have any pics?  would love to see how they turned out!

Originally Posted by AquaCait 

Hey Ladies!!

I just want to mention...for those of you that are looking for a way to label your mugs for individual guests, here's what we did...

I went to Michaels and bought the little alphabet beads, and waxed cotton cord in our colours.  So we spelled out everyone's names onto the cords (green for guys, turquoise for girls) and then tied them onto the handles.  This makes it soooo much easier around the pool...plus then they are waterproofed!!!

#2406 mimiq

mimiq
            • 184 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

Hey Ladies!!

I just want to mention...for those of you that are looking for a way to label your mugs for individual guests, here's what we did...

I went to Michaels and bought the little alphabet beads, and waxed cotton cord in our colours.  So we spelled out everyone's names onto the cords (green for guys, turquoise for girls) and then tied them onto the handles.  This makes it soooo much easier around the pool...plus then they are waterproofed!!!

#2407 mimiq

mimiq
              • 184 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hey Ladies!!

Attached Files

#2408 mimiq

mimiq
                • 184 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

Hey Ladies!!

#2409 mimiq

mimiq
                  • 184 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:58 AM

Hey Ladies!!

#2410 mimiq

mimiq
                    • 184 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:04 AM

i just bought some of those too and yes, they are double walled!

Hey Ladies!!

Originally Posted by ShellyCarter 

are the acrylic tumblers insulated??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users