Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2301 vickib

vickib
  • Jr. Member
  • 155 posts

    Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:24 PM

    Avon also just had their 150ml body moisturizer for .99.....THATS AMAZING!!!



    #2302 AD2012

    AD2012
    • Jr. Member
    • 240 posts

      Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

      I was at Dollarama the other day and they had imitation bubba kegs for $2.00/ea.  I'm going to go back and get one to test it ou before I commit.  I'll let you know what I find! 

       

      Hope everyone had a good Christmas/New Years!



      #2303 torilynnsmith

      torilynnsmith
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,748 posts

        Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:29 PM


        COOL!!!! Never seen these, would love to see a picture!!!!

        Originally Posted by AD2012 

        I was at Dollarama the other day and they had imitation bubba kegs for $2.00/ea.  I'm going to go back and get one to test it ou before I commit.  I'll let you know what I find! 

         

        Hope everyone had a good Christmas/New Years!



         



        #2304 lianee

        lianee
        • Newbie
        • 86 posts

          Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:03 PM

          Okay, so I know I keep posting about the same thing, but I found the Tide sink packs for even cheaper today!  They are at Rexall for $1.49 a pack (which includes 3 little packages of Tide).  I also got nail polish remover wipes from Rexall - $1.49 for a pack of ten wipes.  I was pretty sure the price on the shelf was $2.99, so I think they were 50% off for a Boxing Week sale.  Rexall also had some decent-looking travel sewing kits for $1.99 each and some first aid kits in the travel section for about $2.99 each.

           

          Anyone know the best place to buy sunscreen?  So far I've checked Wal Mart, Superstore and Rexall.  It's always averaging about $9.99 a bottle (I guess this is the problem with buying sunscreen out of season).  

           

          It's less than 2 weeks until I leave, so I'm getting down to the wire!



          #2305 torilynnsmith

          torilynnsmith
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,748 posts

            Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

            That is a great price for the nail polsih remover wipes, I think I paid $4-$5 a box!!!!!!
             

            Originally Posted by lianee 

            Okay, so I know I keep posting about the same thing, but I found the Tide sink packs for even cheaper today!  They are at Rexall for $1.49 a pack (which includes 3 little packages of Tide).  I also got nail polish remover wipes from Rexall - $1.49 for a pack of ten wipes.  I was pretty sure the price on the shelf was $2.99, so I think they were 50% off for a Boxing Week sale.  Rexall also had some decent-looking travel sewing kits for $1.99 each and some first aid kits in the travel section for about $2.99 each.

             

            Anyone know the best place to buy sunscreen?  So far I've checked Wal Mart, Superstore and Rexall.  It's always averaging about $9.99 a bottle (I guess this is the problem with buying sunscreen out of season).  

             

            It's less than 2 weeks until I leave, so I'm getting down to the wire!



             



            #2306 luvmoo

            luvmoo
            • Member
            • 503 posts

              Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:52 PM

              I know they sell Hawaiian Tropic 30 SPF sunscreen.. at Dollerama for 2.00 :) Lots of Brides on here would buy them for the OOT bags :)
               

              Originally Posted by lianee 

              Okay, so I know I keep posting about the same thing, but I found the Tide sink packs for even cheaper today!  They are at Rexall for $1.49 a pack (which includes 3 little packages of Tide).  I also got nail polish remover wipes from Rexall - $1.49 for a pack of ten wipes.  I was pretty sure the price on the shelf was $2.99, so I think they were 50% off for a Boxing Week sale.  Rexall also had some decent-looking travel sewing kits for $1.99 each and some first aid kits in the travel section for about $2.99 each.

               

              Anyone know the best place to buy sunscreen?  So far I've checked Wal Mart, Superstore and Rexall.  It's always averaging about $9.99 a bottle (I guess this is the problem with buying sunscreen out of season).  

               

              It's less than 2 weeks until I leave, so I'm getting down to the wire!



               



              #2307 Allie2012

              Allie2012
              • Jr. Member
              • 194 posts

                Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

                Thanks for the heads up! I really wanted to include nail polish wipes, but I have yet to find them for a reasonable price. I also bought my Tide sink packs from Rexall awhile back, and they were the cheapest price by far :)
                 

                Originally Posted by lianee 

                Okay, so I know I keep posting about the same thing, but I found the Tide sink packs for even cheaper today!  They are at Rexall for $1.49 a pack (which includes 3 little packages of Tide).  I also got nail polish remover wipes from Rexall - $1.49 for a pack of ten wipes.  I was pretty sure the price on the shelf was $2.99, so I think they were 50% off for a Boxing Week sale.  Rexall also had some decent-looking travel sewing kits for $1.99 each and some first aid kits in the travel section for about $2.99 each.

                 

                Anyone know the best place to buy sunscreen?  So far I've checked Wal Mart, Superstore and Rexall.  It's always averaging about $9.99 a bottle (I guess this is the problem with buying sunscreen out of season).  

                 

                It's less than 2 weeks until I leave, so I'm getting down to the wire!



                 



                #2308 AD2012

                AD2012
                • Jr. Member
                • 240 posts

                  Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:18 PM

                  This is a pic of the mug I picked up at Dollarama the other night. It was $2.00 and is 1.0L. They also had them in a dark grey colour.

                   

                  It worked okay, I put room temp vodka, refrigerated OJ and 4 ice cubes in it. The ice cubes lasted about two hours and the drink was cold until I  finished it in about 2.5 - 3 hours or so. 

                   

                  The plus side to these is that we can either personalize them or put other details relating to our wedding on them, which we weren't going to do with the Bubba Kegs.

                   

                  Dollarama mug-2500.jpg

                   

                   

                   

                   



                  #2309 torilynnsmith

                  torilynnsmith
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,748 posts

                    Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:50 AM


                    These look awesome!!!!!  Great find!!!!

                    Originally Posted by AD2012 

                    This is a pic of the mug I picked up at Dollarama the other night. It was $2.00 and is 1.0L. They also had them in a dark grey colour.

                     

                    It worked okay, I put room temp vodka, refrigerated OJ and 4 ice cubes in it. The ice cubes lasted about two hours and the drink was cold until I  finished it in about 2.5 - 3 hours or so. 

                     

                    The plus side to these is that we can either personalize them or put other details relating to our wedding on them, which we weren't going to do with the Bubba Kegs.

                     

                    Dollarama mug-2500.jpg

                     

                     

                     

                     



                     



                    #2310 vickib

                    vickib
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 155 posts

                      Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:48 PM


                      Great find!!!
                       

                      Originally Posted by AD2012 

                      This is a pic of the mug I picked up at Dollarama the other night. It was $2.00 and is 1.0L. They also had them in a dark grey colour.

                       

                      It worked okay, I put room temp vodka, refrigerated OJ and 4 ice cubes in it. The ice cubes lasted about two hours and the drink was cold until I  finished it in about 2.5 - 3 hours or so. 

                       

                      The plus side to these is that we can either personalize them or put other details relating to our wedding on them, which we weren't going to do with the Bubba Kegs.

                       

                      Dollarama mug-2500.jpg

                       

                       

                       

                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users