Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1751 FutureMrsDawson

FutureMrsDawson
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

Ladies I went by Dollarama at lunch today and they have those bathing puffs 3 for $1.00.  They are the smaller size but better than using a face cloth to wash in the shower.

#1752 Manda123

Manda123
    • 380 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

I have these same pasminas and you won't be disappointed with the quality if you do decide to get them. I'm not overly surprised that people are getting different information from this place though. My lil sis picked them up from the actual store in NYC and said it was SUPER sketchy! She wasn't overly happy that I sent her ont his little excursion which she said was pretty scary! Maybe email back and say that a friend named Annie received a better deal and use the info that Annie posted??

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

Minimum order of 10 dozen? That's ridiculous. I got 2 dozen and it came to like $104 with express shipping and tracking number. That's including the 2 dozen pashmina's. Just to be clear the email I used was IMG_1178.JPG

That's it in the package it came in - now, the rest of them are all beautifully folded in their individual packages that say Pashmina like this one, but this is the one I took out to feel and stuff and I couldn't get it folded back the way it was, lol.

IMG_1179.JPG

This is it out of the package, the color shows up funny in the pictures or maybe its the bad lighting in my living room but its a really nice bright turquoise

IMG_1180.JPG

This is it opened up and stretched across my sectional couch, like I said its about 6 feet long x 2 feet 2inches wide, but its silky enough that if you double it up and loop it around your neck as a scarf its not bulky or anything, but you can also use it as a big wrap/shawl and its very smooth on the skin.

Anyway, that ends my little pashmina information session. You tell them someone you know bought 2 dozen pashmina's. I paid$54 for 2 dozen then another $50 for shipping, but I could have had the $30 ground shipping.. oh well.. they are here and I really like them so I guess my total cost per one is really $4.33 as opposed to the $2.25 that sounded so good to begin with, so if you do have someone going to NYC it would be way better, but this is good too. And I'll tell FI that it was 2.25 for one, lol. Shipping shouldnt count

The thread where I originally got information about pioneer group and the address and stuff to their physical location is: http://www.bestdesti...cheap-pashminas

#1753 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:32 AM

I stopped into La Vie en Rose when I was in Toronto to check them out.... lucky for me they didn't have them on the floor or else they probably would have been added to my bags.... this was the first step in my personal intervention... if you dont see it DONT ask!!!!!

Originally Posted by Camy47 

Does anyone offer OOT interventions?! I walked by La Vie en Rose tonight so I HAD to check out the bathing suit bags you ladies recommended. ADORABLE!!! So of course I had to buy them for my bags!!! :o)

Good to know... where is the store in New York?  My mom has just found out she will be there for business in October and the first thing I said was PASHMINAS FROM CANAL!!!!  Hopefully we can figure something out... mom wont be as scared of a sketchy adventure lol

Originally Posted by Manda123 

I have these same pasminas and you won't be disappointed with the quality if you do decide to get them. I'm not overly surprised that people are getting different information from this place though. My lil sis picked them up from the actual store in NYC and said it was SUPER sketchy! She wasn't overly happy that I sent her ont his little excursion which she said was pretty scary! Maybe email back and say that a friend named Annie received a better deal and use the info that Annie posted??

#1754 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:49 PM

Someone had shared this site, may have been on this thread or the canadian brides thread but I thought i would share a great find for those of you that wanted to do the sewing kit but couldn't get them at michaels

http://www.theweddin..._p/ia10282p.htm

Less than $1 a piece AND personalized!!! I haven't had a chance to look through the whole site but it is CANADIAN!!!!! and I am sure there are more great finds!!!!

#1755 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:51 PM

I think it was tammy looking for a playing card saying... on the same site they do "Perfectly Suited" personalized playing cards!!!

#1756 Manda123

Manda123
            • 380 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:59 PM

Addy for pasminas in NYC :

24 West 27th Street, between Broadway and 6th Ave 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I stopped into La Vie en Rose when I was in Toronto to check them out.... lucky for me they didn't have them on the floor or else they probably would have been added to my bags.... this was the first step in my personal intervention... if you dont see it DONT ask!!!!!

Good to know... where is the store in New York?  My mom has just found out she will be there for business in October and the first thing I said was PASHMINAS FROM CANAL!!!!  Hopefully we can figure something out... mom wont be as scared of a sketchy adventure lol

#1757 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
              • 212 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:00 AM

It was me Tori..lol...thanks for the saying...not sure which one to use now....this one or two of a kind....hmmm

I think it was tammy looking for a playing card saying... on the same site they do "Perfectly Suited" personalized playing cards!!!

#1758 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:44 AM

Thanks!!!!

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Addy for pasminas in NYC :

24 West 27th Street, between Broadway and 6th Ave 

Sorry Natalie!!!! I think I like 2 of a kind better personally but that's just me!!!1

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

It was me Tori..lol...thanks for the saying...not sure which one to use now....this one or two of a kind....hmmm

#1759 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:44 AM

A perfect pair was another one I cam across last night!

#1760 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
                    • 212 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:03 PM

oohhh...I really like that saying:) Tori...you rock girl! Thanks so much!!

A perfect pair was another one I cam across last night!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users