Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1741 780chick

780chick
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

Www.theweddingshoppe.ca is a Canadian company and has parasols around $10 I think. I also found some in a store in Chinatown. They were 6-8 dollars. Didn't have enough pink ones that I needed but had different colours. They also had some flowers painted on them. Just another option to consider

#1742 Vero007

Vero007
    • Site Supporter
    • 57 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

I just contacted Pioneergroup and this is what their response was on shipping to Canada:

Sorry, I am sorry we ship to Canada only if the quantity is 10 dozen or more. Because of the shipping rate is so expensive.   It's too bad because their price was so good.
      Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

You guys really should try pioneer group, I paid less then $105 for 2 dozen pashmina's and that included the fancy shipping costs in a big heavy box. Do you want me to dig them up and take a picture? lol

#1743 all the love

all the love
      • Site Supporter
      • 133 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:04 PM

I also contacted them and was quoted $100 shipping for 2 dozen to have them shipped to Calgary.

I've got a friend who may be going to new york in the next few weeks, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will help me out!

Originally Posted by Vero007 

I just contacted Pioneergroup and this is what their response was on shipping to Canada:

Sorry, I am sorry we ship to Canada only if the quantity is 10 dozen or more. Because of the shipping rate is so expensive.   It's too bad because their price was so good.

#1744 beachbum21

beachbum21
        • 438 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

Www.theweddingshoppe.ca is a Canadian company and has parasols around $10 I think. I also found some in a store in Chinatown. They were 6-8 dollars. Didn't have enough pink ones that I needed but had different colours. They also had some flowers painted on them. Just another option to consider

So this might be a stupid question but what are you doing with the parasols? Thanks!

#1745 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
          • 281 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:45 PM

Minimum order of 10 dozen? That's ridiculous. I got 2 dozen and it came to like $104 with express shipping and tracking number. That's including the 2 dozen pashmina's. Just to be clear the email I used was

I also contacted them and was quoted $100 shipping for 2 dozen to have them shipped to Calgary.

I've got a friend who may be going to new york in the next few weeks, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will help me out!

Attached Files

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
            ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#1746 bride6262

bride6262
            • 582 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

Instead of flowers for my bm's i am having them carry parasols

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

So this might be a stupid question but what are you doing with the parasols?

Thanks!

#1747 luvmoo

luvmoo
              • 503 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

Just to let you know, i went to Pashmina group store right on 7th ave ( on the ctrain line) right beside the big church on 7th and 1st.. and I got 11 pashminas for 100 bucks. doesn't sound as good of a price as pioneer group, however with shipping costs it works out to be the same..  and they are EXACTLY like the ones from pioneer group. same packaging and everything! :) 

Originally Posted by all the love 

#1748 pbrozek

pbrozek
                • Site Supporter
                • 75 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:04 AM

I was at Ardene the other day and it seemed that they had a sale on pashminas. They were around $5 each.

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

Just to let you know, i went to Pashmina group store right on 7th ave ( on the ctrain line) right beside the big church on 7th and 1st.. and I got 11 pashminas for 100 bucks. doesn't sound as good of a price as pioneer group, however with shipping costs it works out to be the same..  and they are EXACTLY like the ones from pioneer group. same packaging and everything! :) 

Originally Posted by all the love 

#1749 luvmoo

luvmoo
                  • 503 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

Hey! That's a great deal.. I was in there at Balzac mall, ( it was a claires) but same store.. hehehe but they only had like 5 of them, and they were plaid and none of them my colors.. I think that is half the challenge. #1 finding the quality that you are happy with and #2 finding the amount and the colors you want :)

Originally Posted by pbrozek 

I was at Ardene the other day and it seemed that they had a sale on pashminas. They were around $5 each.

#1750 traceysteve

traceysteve
                    • 328 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:07 AM

Ooo...got mine last week, placed the order on Monday night, there was an error in the billing address, lost a day there, they showed up on Friday afternoon from the US! And, pleased as punch! I ordered 20 large paper parasols @ $4.00 and 45 sandlewood fans @ $1.03, plus shipping $64.46. Total of $178.17 US, had them delivered to my parents because my dad is usually home, he had to pay $27 or something in duty, COD. Plus, I googled coupon code for Asian Ideas, and found one for 10%! Service was awesome, super fast!

Hey Ladies!!

i need some help!! i am looking for sun parasols that i can order to canada that wont cost me a fortune!

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users