Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1721 Shahlo

Shahlo
  • Jr. Member
  • 253 posts

    Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

    You are welcome! Let me know if you need anything else
     

    Originally Posted by luvmoo 

    Thank you Shalo!!!! 

     

    This is just what i was lookin for! :)
     



     



     



    #1722 kya101

    kya101
    • Member
    • 645 posts

      Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:26 PM



      Originally Posted by tamandrob 


      You got a better price than me picked up tums at walmart today 3 pack for $2.12.
       



       



       



      Originally Posted by all the love 

      I got mine at Safeway a while ago - the 3 pack was 1.59
       



       



       

       



      Originally Posted by Natalie2012 


      I got a 3 pack of tums (rolls) for 1.98 at walmart:)
       



       



       



      Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 


      I only had 4 items... I will check and let you know!!!!



       


      I got 3 rolls packs at walmart as well... dont remember the cost (tums) they also have the mini plastic containers that are so cute!!!! A little more pricey though and we needed too many... if we had only 10 bags I totally would have done these!



       



      Thank you all so very much!!!!! I am definitely going to have my mom check out some of those stores next weekend in the city for me. I totally wanted to do the little bottles, but I need like 30 of them and have already spent twice my budge on OOT bags... I just made a 200$ OT order and FH is freaking about that already so I am only allowed to get what we need now. BUT I am sure I can convince to get a few more things or just get them the next time I am in the city where he can't stop me



      #1723 MJKH

      MJKH
      • Site Supporter
      • 654 posts

        Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

        Tori...no way, no how could I get a pen with our monogram to come up for free on VP.  I don't know how many times I went out and back in thru the e-mail.  Ughhh...so I just paid for one to see how it will come out.  
         

        Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 


        I only had 4 items... I will check and let you know!!!!



         


        I got 3 rolls packs at walmart as well... dont remember the cost (tums) they also have the mini plastic containers that are so cute!!!! A little more pricey though and we needed too many... if we had only 10 bags I totally would have done these!



         



         



        #1724 lianee

        lianee
        • Newbie
        • 86 posts

          Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:37 AM

          I've gotten the round stickers for free.  I'm pretty sure if you wait long enough, everything goes on sale for free (just maybe not everything you want all at the same time).  Note that the stickers were a bit bigger than I expected.  If you want, I can take a picture of them for you when I get home.

           

          Originally Posted by MJKH 

          GIRLS...you'd be proud!  I'm really getting the hang of Vistaprint.  I only got 4 hours of sleep last night, but I figured out that it does some really neat things.  Just wondering, has anyone ever seen the round or oval stickers for free?  Should I hold out or just pay for them?  I know I could do them on return address labels, but I have my heart set on a different shape.  



           



          #1725 lianee

          lianee
          • Newbie
          • 86 posts

            Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:48 AM

            I take that back.  I just checked my order history and I paid for them when I was placing an order to get the free shipping (e.g., spend $40 and get free shipping).

             

            Originally Posted by lianee 

            I've gotten the round stickers for free.  I'm pretty sure if you wait long enough, everything goes on sale for free (just maybe not everything you want all at the same time).  Note that the stickers were a bit bigger than I expected.  If you want, I can take a picture of them for you when I get home.

             



             



             



            #1726 lianee

            lianee
            • Newbie
            • 86 posts

              Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:53 AM

              Okay, sorry for the long string of posts here, but has anyone had any problems with the recent "$0 sale" on Vistaprint?  So, in the email certain things are free, but when you click through on them, they are not.  For example, Sticky Notes should be free, but they're actually $2.99.



              #1727 SummerDawn

              SummerDawn
              • Jr. Member
              • 324 posts

                Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:39 AM

                Can someone send me the e-mail for the free large banner?

                 



                #1728 lianee

                lianee
                • Newbie
                • 86 posts

                  Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:01 PM

                  Okay, one more thing I just found out about Vistaprint - You can go through the Airmiles shop to get 1 airmile for every $20 (obviously not including shipping).  So if you decide to BUY from them, make sure you get your airmiles! (wish I had known this about 2 months ago!)

                   

                  @SummerDawn, if someone else hasn't sent you the email, you can PM me your email address and I will send it to you.



                  #1729 Camy47

                  Camy47
                  • Newbie
                  • 104 posts

                    Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

                    Lianee....what a great find!!! Too bad I didn't know about this months ago!!! :o)

                    Thanks!!!
                     

                    Originally Posted by lianee 

                    Okay, one more thing I just found out about Vistaprint - You can go through the Airmiles shop to get 1 airmile for every $20 (obviously not including shipping).  So if you decide to BUY from them, make sure you get your airmiles! (wish I had known this about 2 months ago!)

                     

                    @SummerDawn, if someone else hasn't sent you the email, you can PM me your email address and I will send it to you.



                     



                    #1730 780chick

                    780chick
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 263 posts

                      Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:50 PM

                      I got the stickers for free but went through the American site




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users