Jump to content
beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Recommended Posts

I am setting it up so that once everyone settles in at the resort, we will all meet up in the lobby bar for welcome drinks, and we will hand out the bags then... :)
 

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 View Post

Silly question...but do you ladies plan on giving your oot bags out before u leave or once you arrive at the resort?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I would love to do that..but that's a lot of extra weight to be brining with the luggage...hmmmmm...what to do...

Originally Posted by luvmoo View Post

I am setting it up so that once everyone settles in at the resort, we will all meet up in the lobby bar for welcome drinks, and we will hand out the bags then... :)
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spread it around Natalie,

Give some pieces to your family, bridesmaids etc.

We are bringing my Niece and Nephew and putting alot of our in "their" carry-ons :)

 

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 View Post



I would love to do that..but that's a lot of extra weight to be brining with the luggage...hmmmmm...what to do...



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just sifted through this week's flyers and beach towels are 2 for $5 at Loblaws this week! Not sure if anyone is planning on these for their OOTs or not, but this is a great deal. I'm going to pick some up fo myself :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been having the same dilemma... Has anyone thought about giving them out the airport? Would this work with security and customs? With the exception of a handful of people, my group is all flying out together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


were giving them out...when we get there at the welcome dinner

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 View Post

Silly question...but do you ladies plan on giving your oot bags out before u leave or once you arrive at the resort?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The only trouble I think you could run into is if you have any liquids over 150ml, or if you have a sewing lit or nail kit they will take the scissors but other than that I think you would be okay.

 

I am going to hand them out at the welcome dinner!
 

Originally Posted by Manda123 View Post

I've been having the same dilemma... Has anyone thought about giving them out the airport? Would this work with security and customs? With the exception of a handful of people, my group is all flying out together.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did think about spreading it around..I don't have a bridal party...Just my daughter...who's a teenager so definately no room in her luggage...lol..I think I'll think about this some more..I still have lot's of time...thanks so much:)
 

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 View Post

Spread it around Natalie,

Give some pieces to your family, bridesmaids etc.

We are bringing my Niece and Nephew and putting alot of our in "their" carry-ons :)

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×