Photo

A Couple of good finds today...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:40 PM

So we went out and bought some stuff for our OOT bags and center pieces and other things and we came across a couple of good finds.

The Dollar store has Mini Texas Hold'em sets...We got these for our Men's OOT bags...My FI has big plans to have a couple poker games with the guys while we're there :) Plus I think it's a cute addition for the bags.

The Dollar store also has nice Cylander vases or Candle holders or whatever you want to use them for. They have a couple of different shapes and sizes. We got some of these as the main part of our centerpieces. They are really nice and light weight, which is a big plus for traveling!!
    We also got some Crayons & Coloring books for the RB/FG and some mini nerf balls for the guys :-)

We then went to AC Moore to look for a couple of big flowers and we found them, in our color, but they were $4 a stem...I only needed 5 so i got them...however, it was a nice surprise when we got to the register to see that they were 50% off! (I love when that happens!!) So if you need any fake flowers for your DIY's...they are 50% there :)
    They also have iron on Rhinestone words for $3.99...I am making my Bridesmaids tanks rather then buy them and I was going to just buy the letters...But the Rhinestone letters are pretty pricey for the pack....and this way, you get the whole word, (i.e..Bridesmaid, Maid of Honor, Bride.) for 4 bucks!

Which brings me too old navy...The ribbed Tanks are on sale for $5.00 each and they have TONS of colors. I got Orange for the girls and white for me.
    So the total cost for my Bridesmaids/Maid of Honor tanks are $9 each!! Woo-hoo...Ya can't beat that!

Oh I forgot to add that we went to IKea to return the Original centerpiece stuff we bought and we got a 12 pack of clear votive holders for $1.99...which was perfect because we needed 24!!

All in All..today was a pretty good shopping day and hopefully some of you are looking for these things and now you can go and get them on sale :)

Happy Shopping!!!
    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#2 yamille

yamille
    • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:00 AM

Wow you did amazing today. Bought a bunch of stuff and a SALE. Good for you!

#3 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:02 AM

great deals, don't you just love a good shopping day?

#4 merocket59

merocket59
        • 937 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

Great deals, thanks for sharing!

#5 soon2bemsleblanc

soon2bemsleblanc
          • 181 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:21 PM

Great fines! I am headed out shopping soon! My fiancee loves poker so I am especially excited about those!!
            http://ticker.7910.o....RkaW5nLi4u.gif

~Mr. and Mrs. and 18 Guests Booked~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users