Photo

Embroidered caps... need advice

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kelleylove

kelleylove
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:03 PM

hi everyone... I am considering including custom embroidered caps for our OOT bags (wedding in Belize in November). So, I was wondering if any of you considered adding these and if you had any words of wisdom regarding vendors, etc. on this topic.

any advice is welcomed.. thanks.

Kelley

#2 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

I have been ordering caps from Vistaprint, they are free if you get them one at a time so I have slowly been collecting. They are a screen print not embroidered but they are cute. I am doing a cruise wedding so mine say "I went on a cruise.." "and saw Megan and Doug get married!" And it has a pic of a cruiseship between the sentences.

#3 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:22 AM

I personalized a bucket hat for my dad from Hats and caps at lids.com I am really happy with it. I will post pics soon. I haven't had a chance to do that yet.

#4 punkie569

punkie569
        • 255 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

I've also been ordering my hats from Vistaprint. So far I've only gotten mine and I did the crown with "The Bride" on it. Looks good though. I have a few on order now but it is a slow process to go the free route. So if you only need a small amount it's a good way to go and it's easy on the budget.

But if it's in your budget or if its something that is really important to you then go with the embroidered caps. It's always worth the money if it's something that you really want and you can always cut back on other things if necessary. Good luck!
          Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#5 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:35 AM

We did custom embroidered hats through customizedwear.com - they had a huge selection and we loved how ours came out. We got waterproof/UV hats so people could wear them in the pool, etc.

Here's a photo - we also had the date put across the top of the back opening.

Click the image to open in full size.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users