Photo

Seaprincess' Grand Palladium Bavaro Review with Pics (warning LONG!)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 cleo22

cleo22
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:02 PM

This review is fantastic, we are getting married at the same resort almost exactly 1 year after your wedding!
    Did you book La Uva restaurant in advance for the reception? If so, how far in advance? Was there an option to have a private reception in that restaurant?

#22 seaprincess

seaprincess
    • 753 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cleo22
      This review is fantastic, we are getting married at the same resort almost exactly 1 year after your wedding!
      Did you book La Uva restaurant in advance for the reception? If so, how far in advance? Was there an option to have a private reception in that restaurant?
      Hi Cleo! We booked La Uva when we arrived, and there is the option of the private reception, but if you want that I would suggest you contact Carolina asap to book it with her just in case. There is also a great thread on this forum called Married or Getting married at the Grand Palladium Punta Cana that will be a good resource for you. Good luck in January and happy planning!
      Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#23 ClintsGurl09

ClintsGurl09
      • 660 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for the review .

#24 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
        • 401 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

What a wonderfully detailed review...thank you! You were a gorgeous bride, you look absolutely stunning in your pictures. Punta Cana seems to be a great place to have a wedding!
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#25 beachbum

beachbum
          • 351 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

This is a great review! I am a GP bride too! do you think the bartenders would be open to creating a blue-colored "themed" drink? we want to host a cocktail hour after our ceremony.

#26 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
            • 997 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

Looks like you had a super time! I guess going into a destination wedding it's important to keep in mind that not everything will go picture perfect but it is the significance of the day and joining in union with family and friends that is the important part! CONGRATS!

#27 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
              • 829 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:01 PM

Thank you for this review!! I just saw it and we are about to book this resort. This answered a lot of my questions! :) Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users