Sign in to follow this  
seaprincess

Seaprincess' Grand Palladium Bavaro Review with Pics (warning LONG!)

Great review! Glad you enjoyed the resort as much as we did. I noticed that you were able to choose things from the different menus. We were told we could choose things from one menu only! Another difference is with the bouquets. I was able to upgrade ours and they didn't have lilies. Here is a pic of our bouquets we were offered

Click the image to open in full size.

Did you work with Carolina? She said no there weren't any options for tropical flowers ! Yours look great exactly what I was looking to upgrade too....And that's funny about the meal choices....so weird!

seaprincess, thanks so much for the review.. you look beautiful and happy, congats.. I was wondering if you could share more info about your photograher Fran.

Thanks

Anedra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperger View Post
Thank you for this review, it is so helpful! I'm having our wedding at GP PC, and I wanted to know if you had pics of this cake?
Here is a pic of our cake taken by a family member:

If you have something really specific in mind, I would suggest bringing a pic down with you, b/c they will probably try to re-create it for you as my experience was they were very accommodating. We really didn't care about the cake at all, so with no direction, this is what we got...
On a positive note, it tasted delicious, although everyone was full from dinner and desert so no one really ate it!