Photo

Key West vendors

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 miss_sheri

miss_sheri
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:09 PM

I was in Key West on the 16th and our cruise ship was leaving at 5:00pm. I returned to the ship about 4:00pm and saw a wedding taking place outside at Ocean Key so I thought maybe it was yours since you got married in Key West on the 16th.

#12 Kristy621

Kristy621
    • 102 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:32 AM

Nope not me. But that would have been awesome.. Lol
      53 People Booked!

#13 kmpieni

kmpieni
      • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:22 AM

Hi! I am getting married this January in Key West at the Marriott Beachside hotel. Do you think I made a good decision on where to have the ceremony and stay? It is still not too late for me to change things. Thank you!

#14 Fleur Jolie

Fleur Jolie
        • 47 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:16 PM

Just another beautiful day in Key West!! Hope all of you Key West Brides are doing well.

Natalie

#15 whitechocolate

whitechocolate
          • 127 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

Ali, I just got back from visiting several resorts in southern Florida, including 3 in Key West. Two of those resorts gave me their lists of preferred vendors. I would be happy to share the names of those vendors if you'd like! I'm sure they're at least decent if the resorts recommend them :)

#16 Fleur Jolie

Fleur Jolie
            • 47 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:47 PM

I have worked with the Ocean Key for many weddings I have done, if you have any questions Miss Sheri I'd be more than happy to help.

#17 jessbgauvin

jessbgauvin
              • 47 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:56 AM

We married in Key West on May 21st. Our vendors were:

1. EZ weddings in Paradise - officiant, photographer - a GREAT pacakge deal with VERY reasonable prices. This is a husband and wife team. She is the officiant and he is the photog. By the day after the ceremony I had all pics on a CD PLUS hard copies as well as an electronic release.

2. Cake - Crossiants de France - DELISH!

3. Hair and makeup - Marie Pierre. I can't say enough about airbrushed makeup!

4. Location - our hotel, the Gardens Hotel

5. Reception - Lattitudes on Sunset Key

Good Luck! PM me if you'd like more info.
                My pride and joy, son Nick:

#18 mpajkos

mpajkos
                • 359 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:32 AM

I was married in Key West on May 3rd. Ceremony was at Fort Zach. (which I can't say enough great things about Kirsten. She really puts your mind at ease and makes the whole process fun!) Plus they have a package deal where you can get your flowers ceremony decor set up break down steel drummer officiant at one price. You can tweek it to meet your needs too. Reception was at the Ocean Key which is a beautiful location. I made my own centerpieces, menu cards,favors,seating card(shells) and a bunch of other personalized stuff and she put it out perfect. Our photographer was John Hunter. Amazing!!!!!! Very professional and friendly. My husband who hates getting his pic taken loved them. DJ Jimmy from Soundwaves. I think the only time the dance floor wasn't filled was during our father/daughter dance and mother/son dances. Cake was a publix cake which is the grocery store in florida. There cakes are excellent and pretty. I couldn't see spending 1000s of dollars on a cake. but thats just me. Our cake was perfect. Let me know if you need anything else. I can send you pics too.

#19 sthornqu

sthornqu
                  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

Hi there

I am also getting married in FL and have no idea where to start.
                    we have a budget of 8-10K for about 60 75 guests..any ideas on planners that can help me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users