Photo

Chit chat?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:14 PM

We are planning our honeymoon for February 2010 and want to go somewhere in Mexico. But where? We got married at the Barcelo Maya Colonial and I would be more than happy to go back there again, but I want to keep our options open.

Where are you going? What made you decide that place? What are you hoping to do on your honeymoon? How different is it planning your honeymoon as opposed to your wedding?

~~

#2 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
    • 413 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:52 PM

I'd go somewhere that is Adults Only for sure...I love the looks of the El Dorado Royale Infinity pool casita suites...they are amazing!

Others on my must see list include: Valentin Imperial Maya, Sensatori Azul, Excellence Riviera Cancun, any of the Secrets resorts, Riu Palace, etc, etc (that's just in Cancun/M.R.)!!!!

Lindsay

#3 heather007

heather007
      • 620 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:07 PM

Oh, thanks Linsday for the suggestions. I'm totally going to go and check out their websites right now.

~~

#4 liz24

liz24
        • 209 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

Wish I had 150 posts

#5 gexton71

gexton71
        • 46 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

I think you should go Barcelo Maya Colonial again.. its nice then Maxico.

iPhone developer in Pakistan

#6 FutureMrsGlover

FutureMrsGlover
          • 284 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 10, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Going to an adult's only and staying there for honeymoon.

#7 Alexa123

Alexa123
          • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:22 AM

It was exceptionally casual. We spent our first night at home, then the following day ate with companions. At that point the next day headed to a B&B in wine nation a couple of hours away. Spent a week wine sampling and investigating the zone. It was amazing.

<a href="http://onlytextmessa...t.com/">ramadansms text messages new collection 2015</a>

Edited by Alexa123, 29 May 2015 - 02:22 AM.

<a href="http://onlytextmessa...t.com/">ramadansms text messages new collection 2015</a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users