Photo

Super fab linen Guayabera Shirts for Boys - $14.50 or less!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:09 AM

YAY, I finally found some cute linen-blend shirts for my junior groomsmen and my not so little ring bearer/soon to be called a junior groomsmen because he's too damn tall!!!

I became frustrated with the idea of potentially spending at least $40+ on boys who are still growing. But Old Navy saved the day!!!!

These shirts come in light blue, white, and brown. They are currently priced at $14.50 each and if you use one of these ~ even cheaper!!!! I used the "new30" code (expires 2/26/09) and got em for 30% off Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Happy shopping gals .......... will next post on some great men's linen shirts at Old Navy too!!!

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:23 AM

They also have mens linen shirts, I saw yesterday in store for $20 but were on sale.

#3 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MarieSam
        Happy shopping gals
        They also have mens linen shirts, I saw yesterday in store for $20 but were on sale.
        Hehehehe, great minds think alike......had already planned to post on those too

#4 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
        • 1,236 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:56 PM

OMG...I actually just found these today. I made a post yesterday on here because I was looking for them. I finally checked old navy and found these, but thank you sooo much for the coupon! As soon as I find out his size tonight, I am going to order it.

Thank You! :-)
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#5 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:57 PM

Just went to the mall today to search yet again for my boy's outfits in hopes i would find something that matched and saw poly cotton blend Boy's and Men's Guayabera for $14.99 in blue, white, sand and beige. Bought one for FI's TTD shoot and one for my son!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users