Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Check out this Trash the Dress Session - in Video! (Matt and Sol)

holy crap! I am so jealous, and want to do this so bad...leigh want to come to Jamaica for my honeymoon? gosh I wish I could find a great photog for Jamaica now!

I am speechless...that was so cool to see! WOW Mat and Sol you are amazing and true professional artists!!!!

This is making me want to tras my dress. I wonder if there are any cool caves in PV.

Oh and I loved the corono pictures! Too cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
hi, Matt -I hope you don't mind me posting this video!

Ann, I don't mind at all...We appreciate your posting this here. :) I actually really this to serve as an educational tool and i'm glad to know that brides can see that we are real people shooting real people hangin out in a cave :) Photography is fun, we love our career:)

Cheers & much love,

mateo

Here are a few images from that :) (these credit Sol Tamargo)

This image has 2 flashes that we gel Red & Blue going off at the same time the camera takes a picture, all wirelessly. Its pretty cool technologie and yields super dynamic one of a kind imagery...what do you think? Which one is your favorite?

Click the image to open in full size.

I think the second with just the red is my favorite out of the two. That is so cool with the reflection in the last one.

I'm speechless!!!

I LOVE the second one, the light, the way her dress is laying in the water, and her pose..

I sent that video to Cain, and he also really like it. I haven't gotten the nerve up yet to ask if he want's to do it. He's already put sooo much money into this wedding. but OMG it's amazing..

I would have to say the second one is my favorite... but I love them all. Both you and Sol are excellent at what you do

Thanks again for the nice comments... Here are a few more :)

This one is the same as the 2nd one above, just with a little different editing..Cool huh?

We definitely are all about getting the shot here. As you can see, we shoot in the ocean and in water neck deep. That is a HUGE liability for us but we always carry backup equipment and will pretty much do anything to get the shot... including jeapordizing our $5000 cameras dizzy.gif yikes..