Photo

Guestbook Photo Frame???

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:10 AM

Hey everyone! I know tons of brides have used the signable photo frames and I need help finding a large one. I want one like this: Guest Book Frame for the Reception - Exclusively Weddings but bigger..I know I have seen the larger ones before, but I just can't seem to find it! Thanks girls!!

#2 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:33 PM

What size are you looking for Desiree?

I found this site which customizes the size according to the number of guests you have.
      Wedding Signature Frames and Guestbook Frames are unique wedding frame ideas. We offer personalize signature photo gifts and frames for wedding anniversary

#3 Amarillis

Amarillis
      • 1,913 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:45 PM

I was just at Micheal's last night and they have monster sized mattings.... try there - as long as the matting is not ridged and bumpy any photo mat should work... last night they were 50% off too!!!

#4 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:47 PM

Thanks Shannon! I want the actual space larger....the frame to be bigger than the 18" x 23" one shown. I like the ones that are large enough to fit on an easel. I want to display it and have everyone sign it at my AHR. I found this site Personalized Engraved Wedding Guest Book, Signature Frame & Mat, Engraved Tray & Platters -but I don't know if their photo frames are cuter than the regular photo frames. What do you think

#5 SAM

SAM
          • 542 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:55 PM

I thought I saw one the other day at Target for about $20 or $30.

#6 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:00 PM

Thanks Amy...I will check out Michael's! I wonder what kind of pen should be used?? A fabric pen?

#7 Amarillis

Amarillis
              • 1,913 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:17 PM

A lot of the mattings that I saw were made from super heavy cardstock! Just get a nice black sharpie (ultra fine point)

#8 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                • 1,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tylersgirl
                  Thanks Shannon! I want the actual space larger....the frame to be bigger than the 18" x 23" one shown. I like the ones that are large enough to fit on an easel. I want to display it and have everyone sign it at my AHR. I found this site
                  A lot of the mattings that I saw were made from super heavy cardstock! Just get a nice black sharpie (ultra fine point)
                  I agree with Amy. A thin black sharpie would be perfect!

#9 cancunbride

cancunbride
                  • 531 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:51 AM

I love this idea but since Im getting married right on the beach, what are the chances of the cardstock bending due to the breeze?

#10 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
                    • 137 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:35 PM

Hobby Lobby will cut a mat for you in any size/material. You could do that and then buy a frame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users