What are the Random Things Your FI/DH put his foot down about**

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 KimmyG

• 520 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:45 PM

My fiance doesn't want a role in most of the planning except INVITATIONS. He's kooky and insists on getting super fancy (ahem, $$$$) invitations to send out. I think this is a lousy place to splurge but since this is the one thing he wants to take care of I feel like I should let him do it. What do you guys think? Let him free and hope for the best?

#52 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:48 PM

nothing yet, I am lucky, he seems to like everything I pick out

the only thing he did really put his foot down about was not seeing me before the wedding, I wanted to do a first look with us for pictures and he is so totally against it!

#53 kevsgirl

• 1,209 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:47 PM

- I was take it or leave it on the cake. DH had to have a cake and a nice one too! I was happy about that :)

- He was very adamant that we not see eachother the day of. He ended up being ok with us sharing a room the night before and having breakfast together though.

- He had to wear a suit. I said a long sleeved shirt would be fine, but he refused. :)

Hey - none of these mattered at all. He looked fantastic and all went really well!

#54 ashey063009

• 604 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:03 AM

FI actually put his foot down on actually HAVING a "wedding wedding."

My dream wedding was always drive through chapel in Vegas...

But I'm super glad that he was so adamant, because I've realized that I really love being a more traditional bride and planning a big DW celebration for all of our family and friends!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users