Photo

Hilton Rose Hall Resort Montego Bay brides?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs. R

Mrs. R
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

My fiance and I are considering a July 09 wedding at the Hilton Rose Rose Hall resort, but I'm surprised to not see much about it on this site. Looks like a beautiful place for weddings: Jamaica Luxury Resorts & Montego Bay Meeting Hotels - Rose Hall Resort & Spa

Just looking for any thoughts on this property.... any one consider it and go with someplace else? Thanks in advance for any advice :)
    http://i829.photobuc....b/ruins1-1.jpg

Married July 31, 2009
    Hilton Rose Hall Resort in Montego Bay
    photos by: psphotogallery.com

#2 JnJ116

JnJ116
    • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:03 PM

Hi! I am looking at the Rose Hall for my wedding in Jan 2010 also. Have u made a decision yet?

#3 angie8119

angie8119
      • 198 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:48 PM

I think i am going to go with this location... its seems to have the most options when considering privacy and the coordinator answered my emails within a day!!! HUGE plus!

#4 JnJ116

JnJ116
        • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:12 PM

Yes i really like the coordinator there! She is so helpful and nice. I am still trying to find the best place to have my wedding in jamaica and i'm going crazy!! i absolutely love the rose hall but the prices we got for a private reception and cocktail hour for 70ppl was just way too expensive!!! now i am going back and forth with the riu ocho rios and the iberostar grand suites . I really dont want to get married on the sand so i am just going crazy!!! any new info you received?

#5 JnM09

JnM09
          • 50 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:50 PM

Hey Ladies...I just found this thread! I actually have a similar thread on the Hilton Rose Hall.
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t39284

JnJ-I understand your concern about the pricing, I thought that the pricing was a bit high as well, considering that all of our guests (we have 55 booked so far) are staying at the resort on the All-Inclusive plan. But we let Charline know that and they are giving us a 25% discount! We also opted to do a less formal reception and have food 'stations' and not a buffet or plated meal.

Jaime & Michael

Montego Bay, Jamaica
            August 14, 2009
            http://tickers.Ticke....dd02/event.png

#6 JnM09

JnM09
            • 50 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:51 PM

Angie--How did you get the WC to respond so quickly? Are you working with Charline? I have been waiting for a reply from my last email for 10 days now!! It is so frustrating! We are only a little over 2 months away and I just want to make sure that they are going to be able to do everything!

Jaime & Michael

Montego Bay, Jamaica
              August 14, 2009

#7 angie8119

angie8119
              • 198 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

I am working with Natalie, and she is pretty good for the most part!! I think we are going to do the aqueduct location, has anyone seen this in person? Also any thoughts on which is better- group booking or individual for the guests? I know we get a free nights if we book enough, but my guest will just book on their on if they find it cheaper online.

#8 troy'sbride

troy'sbride
                • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:43 PM

I have the exact same question. We are getting married there.....also at the aqueduct on November 27, 2009!!! (Can’t wait). But most of my guests are finding rates significantly cheaper prices for the all-inclusive option on line. Can we still get a discount/upgrade if we use a TA instead of the resort?

#9 JnM09

JnM09
                  • 50 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:24 PM

We went through a TA for most of the guests at a rate that was significantly less then what the hotel itself quoted us. Part of the wedding package that you choose is an upgrade to ocean view or ocean front (based on availability). I still haven't heard back on the free nights based on the number of people booked...as soon as I hear I will let you all know!

Jaime & Michael

Montego Bay, Jamaica
                    August 14, 2009

#10 angie8119

angie8119
                    • 198 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:59 PM

have you girls found any reviews on this resort? I keep checking in the review section and find nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users