Photo

Mrs. Amarillis - Non Pro Pictures - Barcelo Marina Palace, Varadero Cuba 01-28-2009

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:23 PM

You look beautiful Amy!

#12 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

Those are amazing!! I can't even imagine how good the pro pics turned out.. =) Congratulations!

#13 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

Amy everything looked amazing, and you looked so beautiful in your dress.

How did the TTD go, did the dress survive for the most part? I am still debating on using my real dress.

:)

#14 Carolyn

Carolyn
        • 1,235 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:56 PM

Looks like you had a blast. Great pictures.

#15 Amarillis

Amarillis
          • 1,913 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:56 PM

Thanks for all the compliments girls.... I think (read hope) that my SIL has video footage of our dance... we did hire the resort videographer, but she didn't come to the reception at all (more of that in my review).

The convertibles were a complete surprise - even to us - our dear Cuban friend Roly (Varadero Photographer and Ex-Manager of the old cars) totally hooked us up... apparantly this was the first time EVER that all 6 of the Cadillac's were lined up. The main reason this had never happened was due to one or more of them being broken down. That was definately a night to remember.... and it was DH's 30th B-day!

#16 Amarillis

Amarillis
            • 1,913 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Erika J
              Amy everything looked amazing, and you looked so beautiful in your dress.

How did the TTD go, did the dress survive for the most part? I am still debating on using my real dress.

:)
              My dress is in perfect condition after the TTD - DO IT, USE YOUR DRESS!!!!! It was actually cleaner after jumping in the pool with it on. At the reception the bottom of it was left dirty and dingy... the pool really cleaned it up!

#17 DWbride09

DWbride09
              • 171 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:10 PM

Your pics look awesome and you both look like you had an amazing time. Your permasmile says it all!
                Congratulations!!!

#18 Geralyn

Geralyn
                • 2,677 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:37 AM

OMG...these pics are awesome...looks like you had a great time...can't wait to see more pics!!

#19 Sloan

Sloan
                  • 1,279 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:58 AM

Great pics Amy! Looks like everything was awesome! Cant wait for the review/pro pics!

#20 MarieSam

MarieSam
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,336 posts
                      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:23 AM

Amy you were stunning, not just on your wedding day but throughout the entire trip ~ you were just glowing and looked so happy These were such great pics, I can only imagine how fabulous the pro pics will be ~ congrats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users