Bunch of stuff for sale...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 jpkw

jpkw
  • VIP Member
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:00 PM

Do you think you could get them to me before I leave on May 29?? I'd love to buy some of the OOT bags and/or favor boxes. I'm including 12 kids in my wedding and these would be perfect to put a little gift in (maybe for my 5 BMs too?). I'll PM you.

#12 MelissaH

MelissaH
    • 1,724 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:30 PM

Jill - We had round tables but you could use the runners on either...we just set them lengthwise across each table. I just had one per table but they would look nice if you used two and criss crossed them diagonally too!

#13 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mexicomelissa
        Jill - We had round tables but you could use the runners on either...we just set them lengthwise across each table. I just had one per table but they would look nice if you used two and criss crossed them diagonally too!

I think I'm going to do one big square table with everyone around the table, so I was thinking maybe one at every other place setting? I don't know, I'm afraid it will look too stripey. I'll have to think this through a little bit!

#14 Lizzy

Lizzy
        • 501 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:15 AM

Hey Melissa, how are you doing? We hardly hear from you anymore...miss you!
          Just wondering if your bags are gone? Let me know,
          Lizzy
          For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#15 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:15 AM

Melissa if the table runners are still available, I would love them, they are my perfect color!

#16 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:16 AM

oops, got so excited and someone bumped this old thread, I am sure they are gone now....

#17 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:30 AM

I don't think Melissa has signed on in a while, maybe we can see if someone has her e-mail address so we can get in touch with her, actually I have her myspace.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#18 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:33 AM

I sent her a message on myspace, I think she checks it every few days or so...
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#19 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                I sent her a message on myspace, I think she checks it every few days or so...
                thanks Christine!

#20 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 01:54 PM

I would take the table number holders if she still has them, so I hope she signs on.

I sent her a message on facebook as well, hopefully she will see it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users