Sign in to follow this  
Amelie

Help! I hate my dress...

Hey girls!

Thank you for your great support!

I went shopping today and finally fell in love with a dress...Luckily, the sample is only a size too big and they only had it for a month so it looks perfect....I am really happy about my decision.

I'll try to find a way to post it...

It's gorgeous! I love it! I say go for it...and I love the veil too.

I ended up getting a second dress too...I definitely fell out of love with my first one.

I agree...you only get one wedding dress so it is important to have one you absolutly love! When you look at pictures you are not going to remember going over your budget, just that you had an awesome dress that looked great that you loved!

Hey Amelie~ I agree with everyone else. I bought my first dress and wound up hating the dress later on. I went to DB bought a new dress off the rack and the alternations only took 3 weeks. If you really hate the dress, then buy a new dress. You can try to sell your old one, check ebay or craigslist.

Good Luck

Good Decision! Your new dress is absolutely beautiful - and I love the veil! It looks perfect! You will not regret your decision - I did the exact same thing! Don't forget, you can post your old dress on here to in the for sale section! Good Luck!