Photo

Register at Bed Bath and Beyond???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jt20

jt20
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:21 PM

Has anyone heard if Bed Bath and Beyond is closing down? I know that there were a bunch of LInens n Things that closed near me and I know that it is the same company that owns Bed Bath and Beyond and I would love to register there because they have sooo many great things!!! and they always have coupons circulating, but I"m scared that out of nowhere they might go out of business.....anyone heard anything?

#2 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
    • 382 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:43 PM

As far as I have heard BB&B is not closing. Linens N Things was the store out of the two to close. I know several people who have recently registered there, I would just ask when registering.

#3 deefalvey

deefalvey
      • 521 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:52 AM

We asked about the health of the company when we registered. We were told that BB+B is doing fine....the manager assured us not to worry.
        Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#4 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
        • 391 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:33 AM

I am registered there.. I am assured there not closing!!!
          Good luck:)

#5 jt20

jt20
          • 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:21 AM

Oh good! At least that's comforting to know that. Everytime I asked an employee, they usually had no idea!!!!! The way the economy is going, you NEVER KNOW!!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

#6 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
            • 687 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:14 AM

We just registered there this past weekend. I have not heard anything about them going out of business. It's a great place to register. I'm sure it'll be fine, especially now that their competition is gone!
              Photography by Tamm's Photos
              http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#7 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
              • 1,206 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:24 AM

BB&B was my main list... They are actually in a good place right now with LNT gone.. and the 1st Q Earnings that will be out in a bit don't look to be horribly bad either. Sorry I work in stock and marketing futures.. But rest assured they have a nitch in the market for what they offer...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users