Sign in to follow this  
Kits55

Custom OOT Cooler Order

Hi Ladies:

I am going to put in an order for some soft coolers with a custom logo. The logo has already been picked out as Gail and I are buying an order of cups with the same logo.

Here are the two logos that we're using on our cups.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

we're still in the process of researching coolers. Let us know if you're interested! :)

Hey Kits, unfortunately we're getting married in PV, not Riviera Maya, but where did you find customizable coolers?! That's such a great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB2B View Post
Hey Kits, unfortunately we're getting married in PV, not Riviera Maya, but where did you find customizable coolers?! That's such a great idea!
Hi DB2B I found customizable coolers EVERYWHERE. there are so many out there. I am a little bit picky about the ones that I want because I want the best quality for the lowest price for the lowest minimum amount order. :)

I send emails to myself with links (kind of dorky but it works!) so if you want mine PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kits55 View Post
Hi DB2B I found customizable coolers EVERYWHERE. there are so many out there. I am a little bit picky about the ones that I want because I want the best quality for the lowest price for the lowest minimum amount order. :)

I send emails to myself with links (kind of dorky but it works!) so if you want mine PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you. :)
Hi Kits ~ I'm also looking for customized coolers. I've looked at so many sites online, but most of them require a large order to receive the discount pricing. I only need 40 of them so I'm having a tough time finding quality coolers. Can you post or PM me the links to the vendor you have selected.

Thanks!

Hi mrsscottyb: here is the link to our favorite coolers so far. I sent an email asking for a quote because we're only getting 50 of them but we'll have some left overs. We're thinking of the royal blue coolers with white print most likely.

Imprinted Promotional Products, Logo Corporate Apparel,Custom Promotional Items, Gifts

I see that you're getting married at Ana Y Jose Beach Club...I looked into getting married there but I didn't find enough good reviews of it so I was hesitant to book it. I am excited to read your review after your wedding. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kits55 View Post
Hi mrsscottyb: here is the link to our favorite coolers so far. I sent an email asking for a quote because we're only getting 50 of them but we'll have some left overs. We're thinking of the royal blue coolers with white print most likely.

Imprinted Promotional Products, Logo Corporate Apparel,Custom Promotional Items, Gifts

I see that you're getting married at Ana Y Jose Beach Club...I looked into getting married there but I didn't find enough good reviews of it so I was hesitant to book it. I am excited to read your review after your wedding. :)
Hi Kits ~

Thanks for the link to the coolers. The price seems very reasonable and I'm glad that you only have to order 50 instead of 100. If you decide to go with this vendor, please post a pic of your coolers when you get them. I'm sure they're going to look really great.

One of the other brides on here, posted pics of her OOT coolers, and they're the ones I really want to order, but she is getting married on 02/21/09, so she hasn't responded to my request for vendor info. and I doubt I'll hear back from her anytime soon.

We feel very confident with selecting Ana y Jose's for our wedding. All-inclusive resorts is definitely not our thing and we loved the intimate location that AyJ offers. We are familiar with Tulum and made a site visit last July. For Valentine's Day, my FI surprised me with a trip to Playa & Tulum, so we are leaving this Friday for a week. We are going to have our taste testing and meet with the WC again, plus meet again with our DJ, florist and photographer. I have some odds and ends to finalize too, so it will be a great relief to get this all done before May.

Thanks!

Hi there!

How was your vacation to Playa and Tulum? How was the taste testing, meeting with the DJ, photographer, and WC? Who are you using for a DJ and photographer? We are bringing our own photog because doing a trade with them so i don't even really know who the great photogs are in the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsscottyb View Post
Hi Kits ~

Thanks for the link to the coolers. The price seems very reasonable and I'm glad that you only have to order 50 instead of 100. If you decide to go with this vendor, please post a pic of your coolers when you get them. I'm sure they're going to look really great.

One of the other brides on here, posted pics of her OOT coolers, and they're the ones I really want to order, but she is getting married on 02/21/09, so she hasn't responded to my request for vendor info. and I doubt I'll hear back from her anytime soon.

We feel very confident with selecting Ana y Jose's for our wedding. All-inclusive resorts is definitely not our thing and we loved the intimate location that AyJ offers. We are familiar with Tulum and made a site visit last July. For Valentine's Day, my FI surprised me with a trip to Playa & Tulum, so we are leaving this Friday for a week. We are going to have our taste testing and meet with the WC again, plus meet again with our DJ, florist and photographer. I have some odds and ends to finalize too, so it will be a great relief to get this all done before May.

Thanks!