Sign in to follow this  
cougs

Philly/South Jerz Get-Together, April *POLL ADDED*

bump.gif

I thought I would bump this tread to keep the planning going. It looks like (based on poll and previous posts) that we are looking at Chickie's and Pete's on April 18th.

So, when would be good for everyone....?

so it's saturday the 18th at chickie's n pete's in south philly by the stadiums. let's decide if it's afternoon or evening! cattie has already mentioned it would have to be evening for her. i could go either way. everyone else chime in with:

afternoon!

evening!

or

either!

or if someone can add a new poll, that would be great!

Well we can start at 4ish...That is afternoon but close to evening and this way if your going to the game you still have time to hang out and gt to the game in time and if you preferred evening...We'll still be there when the evening starts at 5 or 6 I am sure :-)

Does that sound like an idea to anyone?

I'm really excited :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
so it's saturday the 18th at chickie's n pete's in south philly by the stadiums. let's decide if it's afternoon or evening! cattie has already mentioned it would have to be evening for her. i could go either way. everyone else chime in with:

afternoon!
evening!
or
either!

or if someone can add a new poll, that would be great!
hey ladies! i can't do the 18th - i have a birthday party but have fun and eat lots of crab fries for me!

also i can't add an additional poll and if i change the existing poll the people who already voted won't be able to vote again. i could start a new thread with a poll if you want??

aww alyssa sorry you can't come! i'm sure we will do another one.

i don't think the poll will be necessary then ... i think splitting the difference and starting around 4 will probably work for most. correct me if i'm wrong, ladies!

i hadn't really considered the fact that because there's a game that night, chickie's could be PACKED. (i wanna go to the game now!) we should probably try to get a good count on how many people we have so we can get seating to accommodate us. we don't want our entire meetup to be in the parking lot, lol!