Photo

Beach wedding isle

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
  • 358 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:01 PM

So I was thinking about my decorations for the ceremony and I am purchasing these 8x108 Organza Sash - Jade50526(10pcs/pk) and I am just trying to think..... a runner would look silly......... has any brides done it with a runner on the beach or just had petals down?

#2 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:02 PM

I had them make an aisle with palm fronds. I felt silly just walking toward the arch KWIM? The palm fronds worked for me - kind of made it feel more like an aisle.
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#3 DGG

DGG
      • 275 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:47 PM

Here was my idea - I can't decide if I love it or if it's crazy - I like how the aisles where the line the sides with flowers, but flowers are ridiculously expensive at my resort - so I though to line the sides of the aisles with white starfish. You can order them online for about 50-60 cents each and they supposedly don't break easily.. then I am going to have rose petals sprinkled down the aisle.. What do you think of the starfish borders

#4 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
        • 358 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:26 PM

I think they can look pretty nice... I mean do you have a pci of the starfish?

#5 DGG

DGG
          • 275 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:02 AM

I have the link somewhere. I have never seen it, so I hope it will actually look good... and not just weird :)

#6 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
            • 1,083 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:35 PM

I don't think a runner would look silly; but I do think that it would be a challenge to keep it looking nice in the sand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users