• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 vancouverbride

• 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:41 AM

My name is Rebekah & I'm getting married October 10, 2010 location TBD. My fiance lives in Boston and I live in Vancouver, Canada. We are trying to figure out which major US City would be "1/2 way" for our guests. We thought about going somewhere tropical, but because we travel so often due to business, we didn't feel like a tropical location would be a true representation of who we are! Sadly, neither of us are the type to just lounge-- we are always moving! I've poked around this site a little bit and I've already been inspired! I loved the idea of boarding pass invitations & possibly add a "plane" or travel theme to our wedding... I'm excited to hear your ideas and tips!

All this planning is completely overwhelming! Good luck & all the best with your upcoming plans. I look forward to posting & helping other brides in any way I can :)

#2 JessicaPV

• 375 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:47 AM

We are very glad you are already getting inspired. It's contagious, isn't it?
      Congratulations on your wedding and welcome to the forum Rebekah!

#3 Susanandmo

• 698 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:02 AM

Welcome to the forum and happy planning!

#4 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:06 AM

Hi, welcome!! I used to date a guy, who is now one of my very best friends, and he lives in Vancouver and i live in Montana. Not as far Boston! I think Chicago sounds right about half way and if he has family in Boston and you in Vancouver you can easily get direct flights from both locations. Good luck! We're definitely here to help!

#5 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
          • 636 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:32 AM

Welcome to the forum & happy planning!!

#6 K'osh

• 269 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:09 PM

Welcome to the forum..that's great you're already getting inspired. The girls on the forum are wonderful...happy planning!!!

36 people + Bride & Groom are coming to Cuba!!!

#7 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:34 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info and resources you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#8 jamaicabride09

• 856 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:41 PM

to the Forum and Happy Planning!

#9 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:20 AM

Hi. Welcome to the forum!

#10 Macphail

• 588 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:50 AM

Congrats Rebekah! It's always nice to see brides from BC on here. You'll find lots of great ideas and sources on this forum (as you've already noticed) that will be happy to help with your wedding plans.

Best of luck with everything and let us know if there is any way we can help you out. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users