Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4691 daniellemichael

daniellemichael
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

I have been seriously considering ordering a dress from China, since the dress i fell in love with cost over $1,800.  I had found WeddingDressBee.com, however had a hard time finding any reviews of it.  They also didn't have the dress I wanted, I emailed them and they said they could do it but I was still skeptical and afraid of ordering and either not getting a dress, or worse getting a terrible one.

Thanks to this blog I found out about Jasmine's and they have the dress I wanted!  It's pricier than WeddingDressBee, but thanks to all the wonderful pictures I've seen of gorgeous dresses others on this board, I'd rather spend a little more to get a quality product and still save over $1,000!

Thank you girls! Here is the dress I am going to order once I get measured.

http://www.jaeheebri...vias-baeza.html

I can't wait to wear it in my beach wedding in Jamaica!

-Danielle

#4692 daniellemichael

daniellemichael
    • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

I have been seriously considering ordering a dress from China, since the dress i fell in love with cost over $1,800.  I had found WeddingDressBee.com, however had a hard time finding any reviews of it.  They also didn't have the dress I wanted, I emailed them and they said they could do it but I was still skeptical and afraid of ordering and either not getting a dress, or worse getting a terrible one.

Thanks to this blog I found out about Jasmine's and they have the dress I wanted!  It's pricier than WeddingDressBee, but thanks to all the wonderful pictures I've seen of gorgeous dresses others on this board, I'd rather spend a little more to get a quality product and still save over $1,000!

-Danielle

#4693 daniellemichael

daniellemichael
      • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

-Danielle

#4694 foxxy

foxxy
        • 8 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by nikkinikk 

Any recent updates from shades of pale? I'm having second thoughts after I asked if they can do a rush order a couple of days ago and haven't got a reply :/

Don't order from SHADE OF PALE!!!! U will wait forever for ur dress! Might not get it at all and won't get ur money back! That's what happened to me and some ather girls!

#4695 kellykellz

kellykellz
          • 83 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:44 AM

Wow! Your dress looks awesome!! They did a great job!!

Originally Posted by juliboley 

Sorry!  I didn't realize the attachment would have limited availability.  Here is a picture of the dress (it hasn't been steamed/pressed yet so it is a little wrinkly):

IMG_0817.JPG

#4696 kellykellz

kellykellz
            • 83 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:47 AM

Hi again,

How long did it take you to get your dress? I am thinking of ordering flower girl dresses through this site... 

Originally Posted by kellykellz 

Wow! Your dress looks awesome!! They did a great job!!

#4697 nikkinikk

nikkinikk
              • 7 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

Thank you ladies for confirming my gut! I went ahead and chose a different dress and ordered from baby online. Fingers crossed...

#4698 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
                • 31 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

@2012Mrstobe I'm so sorry you had a bad experience, I really hope you get your dress and on time. Me and a few other girls on this board got our dresses from SOP and had really good experiences  but I'm pretty sure that all of us worked with Amalia. I think things at SOP have gone down hill a little since Amalia isn't there anymore. Everyone says that their dresses are really well made but that sometimes communication is not so good and that it takes a long time to get the dress in. I ordered my second dress from them before Amalia left and I'm waiting for it to come in. I will let you all know how the second one is when it gets here and if its on time or not. I would say that its definitly worth ordering from them if you have a lot of time before your wedding or if/when Amalia ever comes back she is great to work with.

#4699 foxxy

foxxy
                  • 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:01 AM

Amalia (Shade of Pale) has nothing to do with bad or good service! she does her part of job by using nice words, to calm u down for a while and make u believe everyth will be fine. There r other people as well who decides to make ur wish come true or not. Do ur dress on time or ruin the whole excitement of waiting for it.   ONE THING I HAVE TO SAY, THAT IF SOMETH GOES WRONG (as it happened to many people who ordered from SOP) U WILL NEVER GET UR MONEY BACK!!!! NO REFUND for any case! U might get ur dress (if u r lucky) but definately not on time.  BTW, have you been in touch with Mr. Wen?!  Too many good promisses from him and noth else.

#4700 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
                    • 74 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:29 AM

Has anyone had to pay import tax on thier dress once it has arrived??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users