Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4401 erinmc

erinmc
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Skygirl 

@ erin love all 3 dresses Erin, but im not sure about the jacket part...will u be keeping it on all night?it may be too hot??

Thanks!! The jacket is more for our AHR which will be at a barn/reception venue. If the weather is nice we may be outdoors.

#4402 landybridal0054

landybridal0054
    • Banned
    • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:44 AM

May be you can go to Landybridals to have a look, I heard from my friends who have purchased a good set of wedding dress. The following picture are some common wedding dress style, you can have a look and search the one you like.

Dress.jpg

#4403 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
      • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:55 AM

This is so pretty!!! They did a great job and you look so amazing. What a perfect hour glass figure! And I think your dress looks better than the original too.

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

Okay, I got my dress out from altertions, I am so happy with the fit now!!! Here are the pictures of my knockoff Pnina 4066

IMAG0217.jpgIMAG0218.jpgIMAG0219.jpg

#4404 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
        • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:59 AM

Ok I change my mind about Landy I think this one is better especially the belt. You know I just thought of this you can just order the dress and tell them not to make the belt and then order the belt from someone on Etsy but this duosheng dress's belt doesn't look bad at all IMO.

Originally Posted by My Hoang 

super excited! Duosheng/elegantpark sent me a photo today of my dress that they have already made already. What are your thoughts?? If I order, I'll ask them to make it more sweetheart and also ask them to remove the flower. The belt is different, but that's ok. I wasn't expecting 100% for more than 1/2 the original cost.

original vs duoshengs

Antonia-1.jpg20111213.jpg

belt.jpgbelt1.jpg

#4405 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
          • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:02 AM

@ My Hoang I change my mind about what I said about Landy's dress I think duosheng's is better especially the belt. You know you could just tell them to subtract the cost of the belt and then buy one from someone on etsy.

#4406 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
            • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

I was just looking at her ebay page and I came across this which I think is a close up picture of the bead work on one of the dresses she made. You could always just tell her that you don't want any sequins used on the dress or any cheap plastic beads or whatever but I would have to agree with someone else on here who said you can't go wrong for that price.

Originally Posted by JessieH 

I was just looking through dresses on ebay and I happened across someone selling a knock-off of this dress. She has a photo up of her version of the dress. Here's the link.

http://www.ebay.com/...607420928464106

Originally Posted by cnd29 

That's the one!  Amazing!  I think I might have to take a chance on that for the price... Only thing that concerns me is the quality of the beading.  I wonder what it looks like up close.  Maybe I'll ask the seller for more pictures.  It also mentions lace up back, which the original doesn't have but I'm not opposed to...

Great find though!  Thanks!

#4407 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
              • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:18 AM

@cnd29 I was just looking at that seller's ebay page and I cam across this which I think is a close up picture of the bead work on one of the dresses made by her but I would have to agree with the person who said that at that price you can't go wrong.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item76c1a37b59

#4408 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
                • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

@erinmc I think that would be really pretty I have seen something very close to that done by dressilyme if you want to save some money but I'm sure Jasmine's will make a great dress too.

#4409 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
                  • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:07 AM

Why are my posts being eaten it seems like I can't post pictures at all even if its just pictures in a quote! grrrr

#4410 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
                    • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

This is my Shades of Pale dress the orig. is that Vera Wang Diana

Onika.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users