Sun Gold Photography

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 NJ_bride

• 227 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:17 PM

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to give a review of Sun Gold Photography. We used them for our December 5th, 2008 wedding at CSA in Negril, Jamaica. We had the digital package which included up to 5 hours of shooting and all usable images on a copyright free disc. I got their name from another CSA bride and checked out their website. They live right in Negril. I loved the photo journalism style as DH and I are not really formal people. They were easy to get in touch with and seemed right on with pricing. Compared to wedding photographers in US it was a steal! I was able to place a deposit to book and then pay in 2 more installments.

Paula and Damian arrived at my room about 45 minutes before the ceremony they got pics of me getting ready and some of the details. Damian then headed over to the guys room to get the same. The captured all of the preceremony, ceremony and sand ceremony. We then took group pics on the beach. After that they took Anthony and I off by ourselves to get pics in the garden, gazebo, and back to the beach for sunset. We also took our bridal party for those pics. Afterward they captured our cocktail party with our guests, 1st dance, and cake cutting. We ended up with about 500 incredible pictures.

They were very fun to work with and really put us at ease. I would recommend them to anyone. Please PM me with any questions. I will be posting my link to the pics very soon.

Jamaica Wedding Photography by Paula and Damian : Photojournalism, Tensing Pen, Montego Bay

#2 Sparkles8300

• 349 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:48 PM

Congrats! I am so glad to hear that you liked them. I just booked them last week for my wedding on 12-5-09!!! So, I will be using them one year to the day of your wedding!!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#3 NJ_bride

• 227 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:53 PM

Hi Sparkles,

You will love them, they are soo much fun!

#4 urania4

• 40 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:15 AM

Thanks for the review. I just received their package and am very excited to book them for my wedding in August.

#5 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:48 AM

#6 pugmomjenn

• Banned
            • 138 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:07 PM

Glad you are happy with their work. Looking forward to seeing your photos! Also, will you be posting a review about Couples?

#7 blckrevpower

• 572 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

i keep reading about sungold. they will def be on my research list!
                "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#8 meBonidie2be

• 402 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:37 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users