• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Kate Roy

Kate Roy
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JessicaM
    I used her as well and would recommend her! She was amazing!!
    Hi,

Did you use her for your make up as well??

Thanks,

#12 AlissaO

AlissaO
    • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:35 PM

I used Neysa Berman and highly recommend her. She did an unbelievable job on my hair and make-up. Some of my bridesmaids wanted their hair done as well and I wasn't as impressed with the assistant that she brought. She is kind of pricey but definitely worth it!

#13 liznsergio

liznsergio
      • 400 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

I'm booking with Suzanne Morel for my BM, Moms, and Myself. She offers group rates.
        Cabo Luxury Mobile Spa - Face And Body Care - Welcome

#14 Pinkie80

Pinkie80
        • 19 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

Does Neysa offer group discounts? I'm a little worried about booking Neysa now that you mention her assistants might not be that reliable, since I'm having my bridesmaids get their hair done, too. Has anyone else had the experience of using either Suzanne or Neysa's assistants? I'm trying to decide between the two, as well!

#15 krebsler

krebsler
          • 153 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

I am using Suzanne Morel and am very impressed with her thus far. She is very professional and organized. She does phone consultations and documents everything you need done for the big day. Her team comes to your resort and sets up a beautiful arrangement with flowers, etc. before beginning with hair and make-up. I don't have my prices right in front of me but I believe hair is $110 for long, $80 for medium length. Trial for hair is $60 I want to say and the trail needs to take place at her salon. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about her and I would highly recommend Suzanne Morel.

#16 krebsler

krebsler
            • 153 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by liznsergio
              I'm booking with Suzanne Morel for my BM, Moms, and Myself. She offers group rates.
              Cabo Luxury Mobile Spa - Face And Body Care - Welcome
              What are the group discounts? I only have 3 BM so perhaps that is why I don't qualify. Does this sound right?

#17 liznsergio

liznsergio
              • 400 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by krebsler
                What are the group discounts? I only have 3 BM so perhaps that is why I don't qualify. Does this sound right?
                Hi there! Yes, that's probably why you did not get the group rates. I believe the group rates start at 6+ girls (not including the bride), and the prices are $75 for make up and $80 for hair regardless of hair length.

#18 Pinkie80

Pinkie80
                • 19 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:11 PM

I heard Suzanne herself doesn't actually do the hair and make-up. Doesn't sound like that's a problem, but does anyone have experience with that?

#19 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:50 AM

I plan on using Neysa. I've heard great things - I'll let you know how it works out after my wedding in Oct!

#20 Pinkie80

Pinkie80
                    • 19 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:16 PM

Thanks, Heather! Keep us posted :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users