Dreams Cabo accomidations

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Alexisriv

Alexisriv
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

Hi everybody,

So a few people in my family have been concerned with how much it will cost to fly and stay at Cabo Dreams for my wedding in late April or May. Obviously it will be all inclusive but since I haven't gotten those kind of numbers from the wc yet I don't have a real answer. I was wondering if anyone knows how much this would be roughly from say NYC OR Florida? Please help. Thanks

#2 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

I am not sure if this helps, but for my November 2009 wedding, we have been looking at the following airfare;

I was able to get flights alone from Denver to cabo for $360.00 (all w/ tax) my dad got his for $370 from Detroit to Cabo.

My sister has not bought because the flights have not dropped below $490 from Chicago.

I know some girls have arranged packages with air and hotel when they have most people leaving from one airport. FI and I have family from Hawaii to NYC so it was not working for us to do that.

We did use Tammy (host of this forum) to do our room block, she negotiated us a better rate than what i have seen online so far. And we got a bunch of perks that she negotiated in. You may want to PM her to see if she can give you estiamted room rates for your time of year of your wedding.

#3 Alexisriv

Alexisriv
      • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:12 PM

Thanks that helps some.

#4 blondie25

blondie25
        • 87 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:28 PM

I am getting married in june flying from newar continental nonstop. We booked through orbitz hotel and air package. My guests are going for 4 days 3 night from wed-sat 2 people in a room they are paying 900-1000 each which is a great deal, cheapest I have found. My parents are staying for 7 days and it only came out to 1450 each. flight and hotel

#5 Alexisriv

Alexisriv
          • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:37 PM

wow that is great thank you this should put a few people at ease because they are driving me nuts thanks alot

#6 melissa7821

melissa7821
            • 25 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:47 AM

Im getting married in October and my guests are all paying about $1200 for air and hotel for a 5 nights stay. Flying from La Guardia. Its pricey, but we tell them Dreams is an all suites, luxury hotel. Some may not agree, but I really think you need an all-inclusive in Los Cabos :)

#7 ~Angela~

~Angela~
              • 4,172 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:48 PM

Wow, some of these prices are much cheaper than I would've thought! Right now, when I search for July 2009, prices for an air+hotel package is around $2300. I was trying to get a ballpark figure for July 2010 so that is what I was going on .....

#8 Alexisriv

Alexisriv
                • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:43 AM

2300 is really high my mom is going there in April and paying 1250 for 4 or 5 days i think.

#9 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:04 PM

Bridetobe2010, I was searching a trip to Dreams out of Toronto in late March and it was coming up around $2250. I haven't really found anything much cheaper than that.

#10 krazyk

krazyk
                    • 90 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:19 PM

I'm getting married October and the flights from D.C. are very high right now. The cheapest I have seen so far is $570. I have seen package deals on Expedia for my weekend for about $950 total.

I agree Melissa, we just got back from our site visit and an all-inclusive is the way to go! Dreams exceeded my expectations plus more, it is a very luxurious place!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users