Photo

Very (inexpensive) Wedding dress or Cocktail/Reception Dress

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 coming together

coming together
  • 162 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:20 PM

Simple, yet elegant. Great price, great pick!

#12 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by rob4ever
      That's very pretty! This is the dress I am wearing for my Rehearsal Dinner. Someone had posted it as a bridesmaid dress and I LOVED it! My bridesmaids are too buxom for it though so I decided to buy it for myself (I don't have that problem!)
      Alissa - LOVE that dress, I am going to check it our in person cuz I think I want my bridemaids to wear it. My colors are orange, fuschia and turqouise, so it fits right in.

#13 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
      • 433 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
        That's very pretty! This is the dress I am wearing for my Rehearsal Dinner. Someone had posted it as a bridesmaid dress and I LOVED it! My bridesmaids are too buxom for it though so I decided to buy it for myself (I don't have that problem!)
        Alissa - Where did you find this dress? It's gorgeous!!

#14 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
          That is what my bridesmaids are wearing and I am so tempted to just borrow it for a wedding this year, cuz I love it so much!

#15 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jfwolfe72
            Alissa - Where did you find this dress? It's gorgeous!!
            You can find it here - Adrianna Papell Floral Silk Halter Dress - Adrianna Papell - Nordstrom.com, Dillards also has it in store (I ordered from Louisiana), but I can't find it online - I bought it for my bridesmaids and it was hard to track down the sizes, but I ended up ordering them from all over the US. However, check EBAY. I have them email me when one gets posted, which is fairly often...
            Adrianna Papell Floral Silk Halter Dress Ivory Multi 12 - (item 160144175742 end time Aug-10-07 11:27:51 PDT) - size 12

There are new ones posted there usually more then once a week. If you can't find one, I would call the store headquarters. that is what I did and they tracked them down in various states and had them shipped to me. Nordstrom shipped for free, but Dillards didn't.... Good luck!

#16 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
            • 433 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:20 PM

I never even thought about having eBay e-mail you when something you like comes in - that's an excellent idea! thanks so much for showing this to me - i was having the worst time trying to find something i liked for the welcome dinner. now, after i try it on and see how it looks on me, it could be a different story, but at least right now i love it! thanks again!

Attached Files

#17 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:47 PM

That white dress is very pretty! It is similar to what I want to wear for my wedding... assuming that style will look good on me. I haven't actually gone and tried anything on yet..

#18 Debs

Debs
                • VIP Member
                • 7,104 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:09 PM

LOVE IT!!! Dammit, where's the closest Bloomies to me!? Probably Buffalo! ROAD TRIP!!

#19 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:39 PM

I love that dress, it is great@

#20 edna

edna
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 1,360 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:22 PM

The dress is perfect if you are planning to have the legal marriage prior to the wedding.... I Love it!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users