Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:49 PM

great job!!!!! I'm still in for 50
    Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#22 Gail

Gail
    • 358 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:53 PM

oh one more thought. Ask if print is waterproof. Alot of us have ordered cups from discountmugs.com and they looked great. I talked to bride after she got back and she said the printing on cup all rubbed off when guest used. Pool- chlorine--sunblock?

#23 candiekiss

candiekiss
      • 98 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:33 AM

I like the 3rd monogram you made. I'm still in for 100. Did you say you were ordering these from Vendodirect? The reason I ask is there was another post I saw that they did a split order as well and in the post it said Vendodirect will ship to multiple addresses. I'm not very good with linking posts together but this is what I had copied.

Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
        Hi girls - I spoke with Andrew today...and he can actually ship them to multiple destinations from his shop (rather than paying the shipping to ship them all to me, and then paying me to ship them out to you...I thought this way would be easier). He will give you shipping costs, once we figure out who is in, and what everyone's zip/postal code is.

and maybe this way jkcz0702 can get them quicker. PM me with the total I owe and let me know if you need our addresses if you decide to get them sent to multiple destinations.
        Thanks.

#24 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:26 AM

Oh multiple address that would be great! Yes also just let me know how much and I can send you my address. Thanks again for organizing this!
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#25 Kits55

Kits55
          • 607 posts
          • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
          • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by candiekiss
          I like the 3rd monogram you made. I'm still in for 100. Did you say you were ordering these from Vendodirect? The reason I ask is there was another post I saw that they did a split order as well and in the post it said Vendodirect will ship to multiple addresses. I'm not very good with linking posts together but this is what I had copied.

Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
          Hi girls - I spoke with Andrew today...and he can actually ship them to multiple destinations from his shop (rather than paying the shipping to ship them all to me, and then paying me to ship them out to you...I thought this way would be easier). He will give you shipping costs, once we figure out who is in, and what everyone's zip/postal code is.

and maybe this way jkcz0702 can get them quicker. PM me with the total I owe and let me know if you need our addresses if you decide to get them sent to multiple destinations.
          Thanks.
          Candie: You're a life saver! Thank you SO much for posting, you're right, it will really help JKCZ0702 out!

I'll make the call!

#26 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:34 AM

Whoo Hooo!! You girls are the best I really wanted cups or travel mugs but FI thought they were too much to bring so these are PERFECT!!!!
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#27 colby2277

colby2277
            • 75 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:21 AM

FABULOUS JOB!! :) I love them! I like the black without swirls, or the sun. I actually like them all.... I'm fine with any of them you choose. And I think the pricing and shipping is great! I can't wait to see them! Thank you for all of your work on getting this done.

121 days until my wedding.....28 people booked!!
              Colby & Rob - wedding website by mywedding.com

#28 IndianBride

IndianBride
              • 176 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:27 PM

I'm in for 115 -- I like any of the first 4 designs. Thanks for organizing this!

#29 Gail

Gail
                • 358 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

Yes, thanks again

#30 Kits55

Kits55
                  • 607 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
                  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:53 PM

Hi Ladies:

I talked to Andrew at Vendo Direct and this is what he said.

He said they only allow on person to pay for an order. I have no problem doing that. It will actually save us money on shipping (it'll be about $30 for shipping), only $20 for the print set-up (instead of $40), and we're going order 500 now because it's so popular! Woo-hoo!

I am going to have them ship the cups to JKCZ separately from our order because she needs them so soon. Does anyone need them before the end of February?

I will pay for the cups up front and once you receive your cups you can pay me either through paypal or send me a check.

Here's the cool thing: we can get the same logo printed on both sides (the second side is free) OR we could even get a second logo put on the back side! What do you girls think?

I feel bad I can only get things on here and answer emails at night but my temp job doesn't have online access for me because it takes so long to set up that I'll be done by the time they get it up and running. If you need to contact me more quickly PM me and I can send you my cell phone number.

Thanks for the input girls! I am SO excited!

I asked about the sunscreen and bug spray making the print rub off but they couldn't guarantee me anything. I don't think it will because they are dishwasher safe (top shelf) and have never had any complaints about the print rubbing off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users