Sign in to follow this  
Kits55

Color Changing Monogram OOT Cups??

Hi Ladies I am now deciding on what things I'd like in my OOT bags and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a few items. I bookmarked these two threads

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t26420-7

and

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t27620

as great ideas. I am getting married in the Mayan Riviera and I would love to split an order with someone...the typical cost from the Vendo Direct is about $237 for 250 cups. It is the least expensive website for the cups, the minimum is 250 instead of 500, and if we have a logo already designed we don't have to pay the $40 set up fee (supposedly). I attached an idea of what I'd like on the cups, they will be really generic for the whole Riviera Maya area.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the sun that I'd like to use and maybe have a cool font with "Riviera Maya 2009" underneath? Any other suggestions? If you're interested let me know if you prefer the frosted cups or the color ones. I haven't decided yet which ones are my favorites so I can probably be swayed pretty easily. :)

I am also thinking about buying 50 monogrammed soft coolers but would only need probably 22 or 23.

I am ALSO :) thinking of travel mugs (like justustwo) to monogram instead of the cups.

If interested I'd love to share with others!

ugh! why couldnt you be going to punta cana lol... i just out the smae post up alst night......... i fell in love with Tvt Taras cups there super cute..... well good luck finding some people... im still waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kits55 View Post
Hi Ladies I am now deciding on what things I'd like in my OOT bags and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a few items. I bookmarked these two threads

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t26420-7

and

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t27620

as great ideas. I am getting married in the Mayan Riviera and I would love to split an order with someone...the typical cost from the Vendo Direct is about $237 for 250 cups. It is the least expensive website for the cups, the minimum is 250 instead of 500, and if we have a logo already designed we don't have to pay the $40 set up fee (supposedly). I attached an idea of what I'd like on the cups, they will be really generic for the whole Riviera Maya area.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the sun that I'd like to use and maybe have a cool font with "Riviera Maya 2009" underneath? Any other suggestions? If you're interested let me know if you prefer the frosted cups or the color ones. I haven't decided yet which ones are my favorites so I can probably be swayed pretty easily. :)

I was just in the process of ordering cups, i'll hold off if you want to do. I'm in for 50. Let me know what color cups you want to do. Riviera Maya 2009 sounds good. I saw ones on a post with palm trees that looked great. Let me know

I would be interested in 25.

So, If I'm keeping count correctly, we now have 50 cups remaining.

Also, can you guys send me the link to the cups. For some reason,

the link given pulled old forum threads, but no cups.

Any more RM brides out there for 50 monogram cupshuh.gif

By my count I think we actually still have 150 left over. I didn't say at the beginning but I only need 25 (although I might get more than that).

Gail is in for 50 and Adrienne is in for 25. Am I forgetting anyone?

I will be going over to my friend's house tomorrow (Sunday) and I am going to play with some different ideas and designs because I'm hoping to carry the monogram throughout my less formal wedding items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinamaria22 View Post
ugh! why couldnt you be going to punta cana lol... i just out the smae post up alst night......... i fell in love with Tvt Taras cups there super cute..... well good luck finding some people... im still waiting
I would be willing to go in on these with you if we could find more people

I would like to see the final monogram you decide on but I would probably be in for 100 cups. I like the idea of putting Riviera Maya 2009 on them. Please let me know.

Thanks.