Sign in to follow this  
Kits55

Color Changing Monogram OOT Cups??

look at michelles cups in her planning post- with palm tres...riviera maya they look great

I'm in for these....I could use 50. Send me a PM with your address and the total I owe you. Thanks! I like the sun or the palm trees, I also like the logo.

Hi Ladies:

I did a quick count and this is what I came up for the order:

Me: 25

Gail: 50

Adrienne: 25

Candiekiss: 100

JKCZ0702: 35

Colby2277: 50

Indianbride: ??

So I do believe that equals 385 cups. I have no problems re-selling any extras that we have or even keeping them. My thoughts on ordering the cups is that I will pay for the cups and have them shipped to me. Each girl will pay $0.79 per cup that she orders and that way everyone can take advantage of the discounted price. We can all split shipping amongst whoever decides to order the cups. Each girl will pay for shipping when I ship them to her. I will ship as inexpensively as possible but make sure that they cups will be safe. I will not charge for handling.

Does everyone think this is fair?

OK, I have many pictures of the palm tree design that I think is really cool. Share your thoughts with me!

I will show you the original design because it looks really cool in color but I think we'll go with black only on the cups. Also, is everyone OK with an assortment of frosted cups?

Click the image to open in full size.

Color Monogram, only swirls

Monogram in black, same as original

Design in Black Swirls Only

Plain Black Monogram

The black and white sun with RM underneath

I know it turned out small, I was going insane after 6.5 hours trying to learn Photoshop and Illustrator so I didn't do so well with the sun. I will change it for my own purposes and/or if we use it for the cups.

Phew, sorry so long girls! Let me know what you think.

oops, I accidentally posted twice

Wow you did an awesome job on the designs! I like the first 4 but I think since the cup changes color the black and grey ones are great (especially #3), but I'm in for any of them. Do you know when they would be ready? We leave in 3 weeks yikes!!!

Thank you! I can't take all of the credit, I bought the original online and just changed a few things. I wish I was that talented! :) OMG, didn't realize that you leave in 3 weeks! IT says online that it's a standard 7-10 day order once they get the artwork (which is already complete). Then it will ship ground service, with the option to ship it more quickly. I can't find out what the price difference is for ground service but I can check if you need to me. :)

I know its almost here I can't wait!! Well hopefully if we can get the order in then if it takes say 10 days we should get them on time maybe when the order is placed we can find out what the expected del. date is. Where are you located? If its quicker I do not mind having them sent here and then I can send them all out so they do not have to be send to you then to me. Either way is fine :-)