linzangel
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:57 PM

those are sper cute!

#52 montegobay09

montegobay09
    • 832 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

Let's try that one again...I actually laughed when I came back and read my post with the pic of my shoes instead of our flip flops!! oops!

Click the image to open in full size.

#53 bcbride

bcbride
      • 176 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:33 PM

aww those are so cute!
        for those of you who don't need 45 pairs (like us, we only need about 20 pairs) I believe we can still get them by having them shipped straight to the resort in Mexico, I think if you choose this option the minimum is 15 pairs...
        but the control freak in me wants to see them before we get to Mexico! but from your pic MontegoBay, they look perfect so I probably have nothing to worry about!

#54 yamille

yamille
        • 1,460 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

they look great Mntego bay! I just sent him my request and can't wait to see my little prototype so i can place my order. I have everyone's sizes ready to go. yay!

#55 bcbride

bcbride
          • 176 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:39 PM

what did you tell your guests when you asked for their shoe sizes? or did you just ask them without explaining? i just wish there was a way to keep it a surprise still...

#56 Rhonda

Rhonda
            • 270 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

I sent out an email requesting dinner selection and shoe size. Out of 80 people, only one person questioned the shoe size! I just told them it was a surprise. :)

#57 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:22 PM

I called a few of them...they probably figured it out but oh well. For some of my parents' friends I got Mom and Dad to check out their shoe sizes when they went out together one weekend...they must've looked hilarious trying to look into peoples' shoes when they took them off!! I also ordered one extra of each size just in case I was wrong on any of them (we guessed for 2 or 3 people). I ended up using the extra ones as gifts for people who are helping out with extra things for our AHR so it worked out!

#58 yamille

yamille
                • 1,460 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

I sent out a mass email asking them for their shoe size and said I was working on a "wedding project". I also said..
                  p.s no questions asked.

everyone responded with something like.. "here's my shoe size- I'm not giving you my pant size..." ha ha

#59 DGG

DGG
                  • 275 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:01 PM

I would love to the designs anyone else who has gotten these or designed them already have used... trying to get ideas :)

#60 bcbride

bcbride
                    • 176 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:39 AM

thanks for the advice, with our guests we will definitely have to put a "PS no questions asked" Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users