Photo

Rocco (Floral) Designer- Great Inspiration!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:08 PM

They are located in PV. A little too pricey, but they have great pictures for floral arrangements!

I love this one ROCCO flower designer

roccodesigner.com

#2 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 10:12 PM

Thanks for posting this Amy! I really like the calla lilly reception table setup with the square vases. I have not decided if my colours will be white and green or orange and white with a little green. There are some great examples or oranges in here too!

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:10 AM

Ooh I love this Amy! Thanks so much for posting. You always have great sources for the PV girls. What would they do w/o you?

-Glenda

#4 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:16 AM

Thanks Amy. You're good I've been trying to find a local florist in PV - but had no luck. Rocco sure does some beautiful work. I couldnt find prices though. But I imagine he's out of my budget realm as well.

Great insporation. many thanks hun!

#5 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 12:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by PaulaV
          Thanks for posting this Amy! I really like the calla lilly reception table setup with the square vases. I have not decided if my colours will be white and green or orange and white with a little green. There are some great examples or oranges in here too!
          I think orange, white and green would be great. Sometimes I feel like you need two main colors and an accent to break things up.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          Ooh I love this Amy! Thanks so much for posting. You always have great sources for the PV girls. What would they do w/o you?
          Thanks Amy. You're good I've been trying to find a local florist in PV - but had no luck. Rocco sure does some beautiful work. I couldnt find prices though. But I imagine he's out of my budget realm as well.

Great insporation. many thanks hun!
          I think its worth contacting them Melissa. You never know if you can afford them. I contacted them a while back and they said that the estimate is per wedding so they don't post their prices. To me, that just sounded like $$$. I'm not sure why. But then again, I have family in Mexico who are going to help me with flowers and I don't want to pay for a "designer"! I think I have some more info for other florist, I just haven't contacted them since I'm still not sure what I want (and the wedding is more than a year away).

But I do have this contact on hand, Puerto Vallarta Wedding Floral Designer
          Vodax Flores. This wedding coordinator seems to use them Prisar Vallarta - Beach Weddings and Tropical Honeymoons in Puerto Vallarta - Weddings and Events Organizers, Planners and Consulants in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 12:31 PM

Here are some ideas that I like from the site.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users