Photo

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#151 lttlhallie

lttlhallie
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:43 PM

This is great information! Thank you. I have a question...how did you gals get these items to the destination? Did you ship them or pack them with you? did you have to pay a customs fees? Thank you!

#152 DeBooCL

DeBooCL
    • 40 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:23 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ayita
      I ordered two packs of the hibiscus 10 days ago, they are on their way. I think it's a random assortment of colors. I'll let you know once the package is here. I think at the price, you don't get to customize... the random colors are fine by me, I did ot want my guests to all have the same ones !
      I just received the same hibiscus bags from oriental trading company. They do have 2 of each color. Pretty thin, but nice for the price. same material as the reusable cloth grocery bags. I like the idea of having a variety for my guests as well.
      They also appear to be similar quality to the solid totes on the Paper Mart site ( well by the look of the pic on the website :), haven't actually seen them in person).
      FYI those interested in the solid bags, I was just in Garden Ridge the other day and they have several of the tote bags in solid colors for $1.00 each.

#153 thedeanerswedding

thedeanerswedding
      • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:49 PM

I just skimmed through this and there are some awesome ideas!! thanks everyone!
        This may seem silly but what does OOT stand for? ha ha

#154 thedeanerswedding

thedeanerswedding
        • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:49 PM

#155 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
          • 475 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:11 PM

I am just starting to think about the contents of my OOT bags and this has been a huge help in getting started.
            Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#156 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
            • 2,754 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by thedeanerswedding

OOT stands for Out of Town :)

#157 jennwo

jennwo
              • 189 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 02:59 AM

I just want to second the thanks! This thread has been super helpful. Please keep the reports of what OOT items worked and what didn't coming ladies...

#158 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
                • 202 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:14 PM

This thread is awesome! Thanks for all the tips!

#159 sweetie_bri

sweetie_bri
                  • 23 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:51 AM

Thank you for all the tips - I think to save money and space we're going to do the travel mugs, welcome letter, and hopefully one more item that everyone can use. The suggestions were so great though - thanks to everyone who has already done this - makes it so much easier for the rest of us!

#160 allison&kevin

allison&kevin
                    • 54 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:44 PM

Great ideas here! Has anyone done t-shirts? What are the thoughts on this one? I really like the mug idea from Dollar Tree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users