Sign in to follow this  
merocket59

OOT bag finds at Michaels and Target!

Went shopping today and was very pleased with what I saw, wanted to share!

At Michaels I found super cute luggage tags with initials on them, $1.00 in a bin in the front of the store. I already made ones for my guests but I got one for FH and myself and thought others would like them for their OOT bags.

Click the image to open in full size.

In the Dollar spot at Target there are ocean themed ice packs (2 packs for $1) for those making first aide kits,

there are Planet Earth (the show on Discovery channel) workbooks and flash cards, there are dry erase boards, frames that are the shape of flip flops with a sea shell on them and ones the shape of Hawaiian t-shirts, there are lots of plain frames too, there are also closet organizers and shoe organizer hangers for $2.50 which I've heard are good for hanging in the ship bathrooms to organize all the little things you'll bring. Sorry I don't have pics of all of them because I only bought the ice packs.

I also found Alka Seltzer on sale a box of 24 for $1.89, you could put these in first aide kits because they are individually wrapped with directions on the pouch (2 per dose so a box of 24 is good for 12 kits). Happy shopping!!

great finds!! i NEVER get there in time for all the worth while stuff in the $1 aisle!! I'll go tomorrow and see what happens!

I just went to Michael's yesterday and got a whole bunch of scented travel candles for my OOT bags. I was planning on buying them online, but, then found these bigger ones at Michaels! They're perfect for a destination wedding!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • What color is your wedding? You can go with warm autumn-inspired colors such as burnt oranges, dark reds, burgundy, bright yellows, like fall foliage   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/burgundy   What planning have you guys done?  
    • We booked our wedding for April 2021 but the venue let us know at this time they are still implementing Covid measures so we should not have more than 50 guests, etc. We also made sure the contract had an "out" clause that would let us get a refund should the pandemic blow up again, or have the ability to reschedule without penalty.
    • I am having my wedding scheduled in November 2020. I am too much worried about how all the things will be managed in this pandemic situation. About everything like the guest list, preparations, my attire and all. The only thing I am relaxed is about finances. In Feb only me and my fiancé applied for the wedding loans. We have applied early because both of us are having bad credit we had a doubt that it will be approved or not. But our wedding loans with bad credit were timely approved and we have planned accordingly but now this pandemic has spoiled all our preparations. We are trying to be positive and trying to celebrate our new beginnings.
    • Welcome. I am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. We have some great promotions (bride and groom fly free, comped rooms and upgrades).    info@wrighttravelagency.com
    • Hi all. My fiance and I are getting married at Dreams Los Cabos in Cabo San Lucas on April, 2021! We've been together for 3 years and we are so excited for our little wedding!  
  • Topics