Photo

photo booth rentals for wedding reception

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
  • 417 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

I love this idea! Thanks for all the budget concious ideas!

#22 bikegirl

bikegirl
    • Banned
    • 319 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:03 AM

If you're going to have good natural lighting, you may want to think about bringing some funky fabrics to use as backdrops. I did a quick entry about it in my blog (siggy) but basically, bring fabric that is about the size of a queen/king sheet (or a slightly larger) in funky patterns. You may wish to scout out places to do this. For example, if it's an earlier wedding on the beach, perhaps you can clip/rope the backdrop on the ceremony arch after the wedding itself. You can also buy cheap polaroid cameras/film on eBay and bring them for guests to use.

#23 kwaits

kwaits
      • 98 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:36 PM

My FI are going to do a photo booth for our AHR as well. I had never seen it done before but found it online. We found a great deal for one too. I think it's around $800 for 4 hours and they set up/take down, provide a person to monitor and print, guest book, unlmited pics, the pics are 4x6 size and the guest can customize the layout but each card will have our logo on it and the date, plus the box of props...I like the idea of adding a dry erase board so people can write messages :-) Im super excited about it ! I think it will be fun. We opted to do this instead of a DJ and just use our ipod for background music and have a slideshow playing of our wedding pics. I think that will be entertainment enough.

#24 mekanabr

mekanabr
        • 537 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:54 PM

This was the one thing I was so bummed about when we decided to have a DW, not being able to rent a photo booth. I've always wanted one at my wedding...I even asked one company if they ever shipped to the caribbean! Ha, they laughed at me! But having it at our AHR is a fabulous idea...thanks!

#25 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
          • 5,705 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:33 AM

The Memory Maker Photo Booth in Cabo: http://www.facebook....orymaker.com.mx

#26 redginger

redginger
            • 360 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:35 AM

Some of the wedding photographers we looked into offer photo booth rentals in their packages. We weren't interested, but they seem to be available.

#27 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
              • 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

Love, love, love the photo booth idea!  I want it...LOL

#28 scooter514

scooter514
                • 155 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:03 PM

Love the photo booth idea.

#29 Photobooth

Photobooth
                  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:42 PM

Our company is now offering Digital Photobooths in Punta Cana, you can email as at teampackrd@gmail.com

#30 niknic456

niknic456
                    • 184 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:03 AM

love this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users